Cats .. all about only cats

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no clue . She have long hair you cannot see much
since I took fast the pic of her face
I saw her sometimes in the woods too
She did adopt George Barn *he feeds her and let her water too*
I feed her too and I give her fresh water too
I wouldn’t doubt you for a second in taking good care of a critter.

Later in the week when Bushie BooBoo passed away I went to WallyWorld and had that pic sized to fit into a 8" x 10" Landscape Frame...!!! The Girl in the Photo Shop was Berry Berry Helpful and Sad when I told Her I had buried Me Girl the day before...!! Now I Know how some feel about WallyWorld but some, Some, SOME of those Employees are Great... Today, just a little while ago a small white car pulled into the driveway while I was outside...! A Sweet Young Lady got out and gave Me a pkg :

I don't know who sent it as there is No Return address on it, not even Me Address is on the pkg, just Me name...!!! From Me Heart of Hearts I Deeply THANK who-ever sent it for Bushie and it will bee placed near where She is Forever Resting...! :heart:

Attachments

• Apr142024 007.jpg
    Apr142024 007.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Apr142024 008.jpg
    Apr142024 008.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • Apr142024 001.jpg
    Apr142024 001.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Here's the back porch after we gave away a few to good homes with kids.

the black and white and yeller were male roamers that came by to eat before they left for the week.

View attachment 125874

If you look close you can see the yellers neck is raw from being in a fight with the local raccoon family.

He stays that way all of the time pour soul.
Other tom cats do that too. Womp's daddy was like that. he'd disappear for a month, then come dragging himself in looking like he'd been run over by a lawnmower and all but skin and bones, then he'd stay and get healed up and go again.

My shop has a selection of strays that just showed up and had kittens, one or 2 might really belong here, but they are fairly well mannered and get along decent, not much mouse population around. the thing that sucks is the catch and return programs are all full of leftist to the extreme, so I don't dare to contact them. and vets charge a ridicules amount for spaying, instead of being responsible and doing it for a fee that would cover costs. Cats don't need to be filled up with vaccines to be healthy $ 750.00 to neuter a male, that is beyond ridicules . it wasn't long ago the fee for stray catch and return was $75.00 for spay and 25.00 for neuter. Society for the prevention of CARE for animals

My shop has a selection of strays that just showed up and had kittens, one or 2 might really belong here, but they are fairly well mannered and get along decent, not much mouse population around. the thing that sucks is the catch and return programs are all full of leftist to the extreme, so I don't dare to contact them. and vets charge a ridicules amount for spaying, instead of being responsible and doing it for a fee that would cover costs. Cats don't need to be filled up with vaccines to be healthy $ 750.00 to neuter a male, that is beyond ridicules . it wasn't long ago the fee for stray catch and return was $75.00 for spay and 25.00 for neuter. Society for the prevention of CARE for animals
I am lucky to have a vet school for fixing!

It's been 2 weeks today that Me Fur Baby went Up...!!! Not so sure Me bee wanting another...!! She took Me Heart with Her...! :heart: that little 🐈‍⬛

It's been 2 weeks today that Me Fur Baby went Up...!!! Not so sure Me bee wanting another...!! She took Me Heart with Her...! :heart: that little 🐈‍⬛
Every fur baby takes a part of our hearts :). Every new fur baby brings us a piece of their heart to help us heal.

Every fur baby takes a part of our hearts :). Every new fur baby brings us a piece of their heart to help us heal.
March222024 055.jpg

She took All of Mine...!!!

I am lucky to have a vet school for fixing!
somebody messed that up here there is a college nearby but won't do it anymore

I will post photos ... I know you would be great!!!!
I think of your girl too, she is so gorgeous sigh *She will be your forever Angel*
Our sweet babies deserve all love, respect, and honor!! They are our ANGELS!! And ALWAYS REMEMBER, if they outlived us, they would be heartbroken!! I'd rather be heartbroken than have them go through that!!

Cats, even the inter-dimensional ones perceive time differently than any other animal, everything is a state of being with no clear relationship to a past or future. If a door is open, to a cat it remains open until it is not, with no thought of when it is not or will be again.

Cats love you for different reasons than dogs, to a dog, you are the pack leader, to a cat, you're a mother.

Feed your cats when you get home, not before you go out, to them you're bringing home a fresh kill to the pride. they never take you for granted if you do that.

A cat's purr has healing qualities and they know when you are in pain and where.

"I wish I could carry your smile in my heart
For times when my life seems so low
It would make me believe, what tomorrow could bring
When today doesn't really know, doesn't really know

I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
I know you were right, believing for so long
I'm all out of love, what am I without you?
I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong

I want you to come back and carry me home
Away from these long lonely nights
I'm reaching for you, are you feeling it too?
Does the feeling seem, oh, so right?"

Attachments

• march222024 039.jpg
    march222024 039.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • March222024 055.jpg
    March222024 055.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • March3132024 014.jpg
    March3132024 014.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • March3132024 016.jpg