Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clearly there was no concern if I was here or not and thats fine. I have no FB or any other "social idiot, err media" to use. Was curious so thought I would give a pause a try. Anyway, interesting test.
1632773359960.png
Pix of what's in my head sometimes.
In my defense, I'm a bubble head! If I happened to look at an older thread and saw marching hammers, it wouldn't occur to me that you were hiding from me. Ha! I am pretty scary though so can't say's I blame you. Seriously don't think you are not missed. I like your input. It seems like several are playing hop-scotch around here, makes it difficult to keep track. Glad you didn't give up on us 😊

What about @Dani ? She hasn't been around for a bit. She thought she might be losing her job.
I am still around but more of a lurker these days. I have been busy with work getting a couple promotions recently working full time and a lead now. I am still worried that they will put in the mandatory vax at one point since Biden said any company with over 100 employees must mandate, but I do not think my company will until it becomes law. I do work for a Democratic company but we are in Texas so that is on my side. I am working as much as I can, as long as I can. I wake up at 3am and at work at 4am till I get off at 12:30ish. After work I devote myself to work around here until feeding time at 5. Then come in to make dinner and a shower. I only have maybe if lucky, a couple hours to unwind on the computer, but at break time I will check in or other down times thru out the day. I don't normally "like" just because my internet connection is so slow unless I do the check in at night on the big computer. Which is the only way I can actually comment to a post. Doing it on a phone takes forever, which is time I just don't have. But yes I am still around.

I made it on out the other side! I appreciate all the prayers. I don't know what I ever done to have so many folks praying for me but I love and appriciate all of you that praid me on through. I don't actually know how I made it other than prayer and fast helicopters. I love you all!
So glad to see you.

I made it on out the other side! I appreciate all the prayers. I don't know what I ever done to have so many folks praying for me but I love and appriciate all of you that praid me on through. I don't actually know how I made it other than prayer and fast helicopters. I love you all!

Glad your still kicking there bud! Was starting to worry! You rest, when you feel like it keep us posted.

The Good Lord must not be through with you yet! Glad to see you back here...

Glad to hear from you! Continue getting well, prayers continuing!!

We are so glad to see you back, we are wishing you a speedy recovery.

Welcome back! Bet it feels good to be free. Heal well ~

Latest posts

Back