Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is nice to see you made it this far... When you get your strength and stamina back we can celebrate!

I made it on out the other side! I appreciate all the prayers. I don't know what I ever done to have so many folks praying for me but I love and appriciate all of you that praid me on through. I don't actually know how I made it other than prayer and fast helicopters. I love you all!
So glad to see you hashbrown.

Has anyone heard from Tank Girl? Or the other lady from Austrailia. I think her name was Sewing Creations maybe???
I haven't heard from SC for a while, but they are active with their church and after her husband had brain surgery, I think she does well just to keep up. There was a rough spell after surgery - where he would go to the bathroom looking for a hammer so he could eat his supper sort of reasoning. (I made that up, but disorientation.) He was improving at a good pace, but think she has a lot on her hands between home and church.

I haven't heard from SC for a while, but they are active with their church and after her husband had brain surgery, I think she does well just to keep up. There was a rough spell after surgery - where he would go to the bathroom looking for a hammer so he could eat his supper sort of reasoning. (I made that up, but disorientation.) He was improving at a good pace, but think she has a lot on her hands between home and church.
I recall her hubs surgery. Hate to hear he's having problems. My prayers are with them both

It is nice to see you made it this far... When you get your strength and stamina back we can celebrate!
Getting your strength and stamina back can be a rough road, done that a few times myself, thing is at my age, some of those things sadly don't come back so well, coming on 79 I'm happy to be able to do what I can, heavy stuff I leave for my younger friends.

I guess we really upset Guardian!!??
Wasn't he the one who was upset because he left for a while and nobody seemed to notice? That's pretty normal on forums (not the getting upset part, the failing to notice part).

If I notice somebody hasn't posted in a while (and that's a big if for me), my first assumption is that they're just fine and off on a vacation or something. I don't know if others are like me, but I don't announce on the internet that I'm heading off on vacation and leaving my house unattended. I'll only tell you I was on vacation if anything, and not until after I get back. Outside of the twits on Facebook and other social media, I can't imagine anyone with one lick of brains announcing their absence in real time.

Maybe Guardian has just taken up residence in Hawaii for a while ... like I did. You didn't hear about that one in advance, or even in real time. That was intentional. Had I taken the time to post from there (which I didn't), I would not have mentioned that I was there, while I was there.

All good just wore out having a time getting back to normal. Went to the Dr last week he told me I have at least 6 months to get back to where I was.
Heal up, I can't represent the hillbilly nation all by my self

Latest posts

Back