Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the mention, things are hectic right now, trying to figure out the next manufactured debacle.

Sorry sort of fell off the radar a bit...been a busy summer and looking to be a hectic fall with lots to get achieved
Good to hear you're okay! Worse things than busy for sure.
thanks for the mention, things are hectic right now, trying to figure out the next manufactured debacle.
So how did you know my middle name? 😂 Don't get into too much trouble.

Also, good to know @Frodo gave us the heads-up. I get being busy and stepping away from the computer.

Frodo said that he had some vehicle troubles that are expensive to fix and that he has to shut off his internet and phone for a few months. :-(
I haven't seen him post on plumbingforums or houserepair in a long time though. I think he just lost interest.

Glad to see you're ok, Tirediron.

Sorry sort of fell off the radar a bit...been a busy summer and looking to be a hectic fall with lots to get achieved

Glad to hear you are well, I get being busy! It’s a hectic time of the year for a lot of us!

I'll bet Frodo makes some good money selling hand-tooled leather goods to bikers... I've seen that work he does, and it is excellent! Just the kind of gear bikers would want... along with other folks. I'm not sure how many bible covers the bikers would buy, lol, but the knife scabbards and gear bags probably sell like hotcakes. ;)

Latest posts

Back