Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@WVDragonlady hasn't been on for about 6 weeks.
There was also someone yesterday (a fella) but can't remember who now and I didn't have time to peek and see if they had been here and just quiet. Lots of quiet folks lately. I get it, but y'all might as well bucket mouth with us while ya can 😊
A LOT of new "members" who join and never show up again. Just the country they are in and a birthday on their profile! Kinda weird!!

A LOT of new "members" who join and never show up again. Just the country they are in and a birthday on their profile! Kinda weird!!
Perhaps there is little or nothing here that they are looking for. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I used to wish everyone a happy birthday on their day, when I didn't forget. Then I realized how many people have never posted, or only posted once or twice and then disappeared. Now, I am about greeting currently active members. If someone else wants to greet all of those people, the lurkers who never post, on their birthday, please, be my guest.

Perhaps there is little or nothing here that they are looking for. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I used to wish everyone a happy birthday on their day, when I didn't forget. Then I realized how many people have never posted, or only posted once or twice and then disappeared. Now, I am about greeting currently active members. If someone else wants to greet all of those people, the lurkers who never post, on their birthday, please, be my guest.
where do you find a list of members?

At the top left, there are three choices, Forums, What's New, and members. Click on members. Then there is a list on the left. The last one on the list is registered members. Click on that and pages of the names of registered members comes up in alphabetical order.
Ha! I never noticed that - thanks. I will try to figure out who it was I saw an old post from and is missing.

At the top left, there are three choices, Forums, What's New, and members. Click on members. Then there is a list on the left. The last one on the list is registered members. Click on that and pages of the names of registered members comes up in alphabetical order.
Maybe should be a rant but...

I tried to sign up as "Ben" but the website said that name was already used. So I went for "Neb". But looking at that list... no Ben. What gives? :rolleyes:

Ben

I wonder what happened to that guy from Hong Kong?
I can't remember his name.
He was moving back to MI or WI or someplace like that.
He just disappeared.
I think it was Justin something or other. He hasn't been around in a long time. IIRC he was hoping to move back to Michigan at some point.

A easy solution would be for me to change to Benjamin, or Ben S, or Ben2, or maybe see if I could wipe this member completely? If I do, it may prohibit Ben from joining again. I'll ask Angie.
I appreciate the offer but there is a lot of complications with others addressing "neb" in posts and "@Neb"... not worth your effort. Thank you for the offer.

Besides The Princess giggles and think it is appropriate due to my habit of standing guard over the neighborhood most evenings as the neighborhood "neb $hit". :rolleyes:

Ben

Also, when you click on the members option, you will see some other information right of that column. This is where the birthdays are noted. Birthdays show up starting at six in the evening for the birthdays of the next day. Right now, Speedmaster shows up. His birthday is tomorrow, at least in my time zone.

I saw mosquitomountain in the other day, but if he posted, I missed it. that guy could write a hell of a good story!
He has written some books as well. I have his book on reloading. He has a blog, but as he said fairly recently here, he hasn't updated it much recently. I'll see if I can find a link to it.

Latest posts

Back