Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if it brings back the peace and harmony we all have as net neighbors, I'll eat the bullet for it.
Everybody here is good people, but me. I'm evil incarnate, ask Jazzy. she's probably right!
everyone be chill and work it out, the person on the other side of that keyboard is your brother/sister/transrelative in the war against "THE MAN!" divided we're weak, together we outsmart them!
I don't care what community or group anyone belongs to, there are always different kinds of people. Part of that makes the group more interesting. I remember when I first saw you at PS. You were kind of a wild guy, in comparison to my Christian country girl persona. You really do help us to know and to see about people whose lives are not like ours. Remember what Rodney King said? "Can't we all just get along?" It seems that many can, but some cannot. I think everyone has people they do not get along with.

I normally get along great with Christians, I don't share unless they ask. we don't recruit like religions do, you are or aren't one of us. somehow that's threatening I guess. I'm only classified as "pagan" because nothing else fits. I got banned off a religious forum once because that I refused to accept
"Satanic" as a tag. go figure. LOL

Well, others say Morgan101 has been logged on lately! So I guess I offended him in some way and I'm on "ignore"!! I feel SO bad!! Someone please tell him I'm SO SORRY for whatever I said!! I will go through EVERY post I've made lately to try to figure this out!!
If he put you on ignore, you can still see his posts, he won't see yours. I learned this when someone decided to harass and go after me because I was "ignoring them", when they were harassing me. I think this is backwards, or at least half baked. If one person puts someone on ignore, they should not be able to see anything from each other.

Well, others say Morgan101 has been logged on lately! So I guess I offended him in some way and I'm on "ignore"!! I feel SO bad!! Someone please tell him I'm SO SORRY for whatever I said!! I will go through EVERY post I've made lately to try to figure this out!!

I have know Morgan 101 for many years on several "pure-prepping" forums. And that is not like him to put anyone on ignore.

I hope all of the missing people turn up. I didn't even realize there was any sort of boycott.
Zannej hasn't been on in a week or more!!!
Thank you for thinking of me. I didn't even realize it had been that long. Chronic fatigue is kicking my tail. Found out the generic thyroid meds the pharmacist switched me to can cause depression and they aren't seeming to improve my energy levels like the other meds did. My brother has been on these same ones for months so it explains his lethargy as well. I've been sleeping 12+ hours a day and barely able to stay awake if I do any activity at all.

Thanks, havasu. Sorry to have worried anyone. This exhaustion really sucks. At least my doctor told me I can tell the pharmacist what meds I want next time so I can switch back to the stuff that works. I'm hoping if my brother switches to different meds it will help him as well.

LOL. Speaking of which, I need to go get more feed for the cows. They were circling the truck like sharks when I was unloading the windows at the workshop. The older one even pushed me (not necessarily on purpose) toward the pickup bed when I was on my way back because she wanted me to make the food I bring in the back to appear. I then had to push her with the truck (gently with the front bumper) bc she wouldn't mooooove.

So, did Jim make a post that he's not going to post here anymore? I think I saw something about a boycott?

I haven't had time to post lately either, things are busy, and it seems everything needs a bit of extra attention, and of course getting parts to fix stuff is a little sketchy

Can I laugh at this now that I am back, and you know the full story? All in good fun, and there was no offense by Pearl or anybody else.

I find it hard to imagine Pearl offending anyone, I probably could but I strive to keep that part of me tamed, I appreciate being liked. This is actually the only site that I've never had anyone on ignore, as far as I'm concerned, most everyone here has good things to pass on and there might be something I'll need to get me through a situation I may not have the answer for and someone here may just have that answer.

I find it hard to imagine Pearl offending anyone, I probably could but I strive to keep that part of me tamed, I appreciate being liked. This is actually the only site that I've never had anyone on ignore, as far as I'm concerned, most everyone here has good things to pass on and there might be something I'll need to get me through a situation I may not have the answer for and someone here may just have that answer.

@viking , I agree. I know I can offend and most of the time it really isn't intentional. That said, I will speak my beliefs and opinions. Sometimes I learn something and sometimes I teach something to others. I do offend on occasion with intent and I shouldn't but back to my beliefs. I can be mistaken so sometimes I get "re-educated". I've had a couple on ignore a few times since their posts were inflammatory in my belief and more than that. Once I calm down and let things go I remove the ignore setting. I shoot from the hip... "speak without fully thinking" and then get humbled from time to time when I am proven wrong. For me this is somewhat an extended family. I know none in person. Hopefully in the end its all good. I do learn a lot here and hopefully provide at least some bit of information of worth.

I don't have anyone on ignore here. I don't know if anyone has me on ignore though, but I'm the type that doesn't care. I've been ticking people off on the internet since 1995.

I do hope Terri and Jishis are ok.
Well, you just don't go missing!! You are family here!!♥️

I know I get busy in summer compared to winter. Don't farm much anymore but still spend time in the woods. Been wanting to spend some time in the swamp. Last two summers it rained so often the river was always out of it's banks. Still not dry enough this year so far.

Latest posts

Back