Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the whiniest, how does my whine rate?

Boons Farm or MD2020
OMG! I got a hangover just reading those two so close together. The MD2020 is pretty in the snow but you can spew further with Sloe Gin.

Still no @Grimm

And haven't seen @viking - think his wife had new hip??? Hope all is okay.
[/QUOTE
Thank you, my wife is doing great and is healing up quickly. We've been dealing with our grid power, I had a friend cut a tree down, one of three decided to have a mind of it's own, we had it come-alonged to another tree to help it fall in a good direction, but it went where it wanted to go and that was on the weather-the mast which took out our power, we ran on our solar backup for eight days before getting the grid hooked back up again, so we've been a bit distracted, however through it all we've learned about the short comings of our solar system.

Grimm does this from time to time. She'll be back. Are they moving this summer?

The move was set for November but it looks like we are staying one more year.

Sorry. I have been dealing with some issues around our move out of state.
Sorry. I have been dealing with some issues around our move out of state.
GRIIIIIMMMMM!!! Hey nice lady, good to see ya. Glad for the promotion but sorry for the delay in moving. Hopefully it at least makes it a little more tolerable while you're there.

@WVDragonlady hasn't been on for about 6 weeks.
There was also someone yesterday (a fella) but can't remember who now and I didn't have time to peek and see if they had been here and just quiet. Lots of quiet folks lately. I get it, but y'all might as well bucket mouth with us while ya can 😊

Latest posts

Back