Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just sent an email out to members that have not visited for some time. I'm hoping some of them come back and at least check in and let all of us know if they are doing okay.
Thanks.
I get emails from sites I don't visit often reminding me to check in occasionally. Some I do, some I don't.

Tweto, I wonder how he is doing. He was not well when this forum started. He joined but has not posted here.

Marlas1too (not sure this is how to spell her name). Marla has lots to offer. She built herself a home from wood from pallets. I will always be impressed by that and wish she were active here.

Anybody heard from Gumpy lately?

Life took me out of the game several months ago, about the same time Gimpy got overloaded with life also.

I talked to him often for a while , then lost contact.
Last I heard, he was starting over again at his hometown , with the help of the forum. He would not have been able to start over without HCL help.

I do have his phone , I will try to call him soon.
I'm still under a load myself right now.

Jim

Life took me out of the game several months ago, about the same time Gimpy got overloaded with life also.

Last I heard, he was starting over again at his hometown , with the help of the forum. He would not have been able to start over without HCL help.

Jim
I miss him and especially his prayers. I would be willing to give him some help, but haven't heard anything about that for a long time. He was not young to be going through some of the things that had been dealt to him since the forum started.

Jim
@phideaux Jim have you heard anything from @Tommycourt recently? I miss that guy...

No , I have not on

A few months back I got him to join us here ,but it sounded like he was having lots of life problems, then he just stopped.
I miss him too.

Jim
The last time he posted here, he had gone back to work as a security guard. I hope his health has held up. I hate to think of him walking around parking lots in Mesa, AZ during summer at his age...

I have not talked to Austin in a long time ,maybe a year. Last I heard was he was completely out of the business, and doing well at other things.
I would love to see Austin join us here, but don't believe that will be happening. He was my friend.

Jim

I'll give Austin a call this week and check on him.

Thank you, both.

Reading through that thread (shakeup at P.S.) was interesting. It was closed down so we could get on track here, but so cathartic at the time, IMHO. Forums are about community. Active participants are much more about community, while observers, those who never comment leave themselves out. Communities need to be able to figure out their own problems and how to deal with them, or die it's own death. People get lost in the shuffle.

Latest posts

Back