Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old Grouch let me know that KatC, his wife, passed away last January. He's keeping busy with his farm and doing some music with his group and going to nursing homes and such places.

I hope the email that was sent out yesterday brings more back.

Old Grouch let me know that KatC, his wife, passed away last January. He's keeping busy with his farm and doing some music with his group and going to nursing homes and such places.

I hope the email that was sent out yesterday brings more back.
It's nice to see members coming back!!

Her and hubby deleted their accounts. Others know more but it seems she was misbehaving.

That is all I can offer.

Others may be willing to share more.

Ben

As I recall, no. They were banned. In my opinion I don't and did not see the justification to do so but it is what it is. Someone else's playground I suppose. Obviously I don't see all there is and what is posted or sent via pm so it falls to the admins at this point.

As I recall, no. They were banned. In my opinion I don't and did not see the justification to do so but it is what it is. Someone else's playground I suppose. Obviously I don't see all there is and what is posted or sent via pm so it falls to the admins at this point.
You are not on here enough Guardian! The "cats" Had to go!

I received an email. I'm good. I've been having Prolotherapy treatments for my shoulder and just get totally zapped of energy. I quit doing that to myself and cancelled my Sept 28th appt, and then got Covid. Just got off quarantine on Sunday. Thank y'all for checking on me. I really appreciate it.
I wondered where you were. How is plant medicine going?

It's a shame about Meerkat. I do remember her commenting about losing her temper so I'm guessing that played into it. I've had to ban people from forums before and its not fun. Some people just can't have civil discourse without getting upset and launching in to personal attacks. I'm glad that Jim is doing well and has a new dog.

Latest posts

Back