Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True story. An idiot i knew had a bad case of jock rash. Had his wife put some kind of Menthol powder on him. Set him on fire. Took a while for the shower to cool him down
Like I said IDIOT
My son was testing my future in-laws at their cabin for the first time. He was 5 or so. The first morning he woke up and went out on the front porch and started singing loudly...

I've got crotch rot...

( think " we like short shorts" tune)

The future in-laws never did accept him after that.

Ben

Seems that menthol may sting private parts? I hope I'm wrong.
That would sting.
I use Gold Bond spray. It stings but it works. The next day you are almost completely cured.
My SIL had a heat rash and I told my wife to get her some Gold Bond.
She did, her sister cursed me loudly for several days. Seems I forgot to mention it might sting a little. :D
The Navy had 15 different treatments for jungle rot.
They started with an ointment and worked up to the surgical removal of the infected area.

The last I heard of @SheepDog was in this thread, back on Nov 6 & 7. The three sequential posts starting with this one, which sounds ominous:

https://www.homesteadingforum.org/threads/concern-about-missing-members.975/post-597114
I know he was battling CHF. Is there any update on him? I hope he is doing OK.

[edit] Clicking on the link above goes to the correct place that I intended, but the text shown above is talking about LadyLocust, which doesn't match the link destination [/edit]

I have been repairing sewing machines for the wife and have been thinking about @Sewingcreations15 I have not seen any posts from them for quite a while, but I also see her user handle is now dormant, would like to know what happened.
In fact I don't think I have seen many posts from the folks down-under in a while.
I know that @Tank-Girl was sick and going back in the hospital and then things went silent there.

I have been repairing sewing machines for the wife and have been thinking about @Sewingcreations15 I have not seen any posts from them for quite a while, but I also see her user handle is now dormant, would like to know what happened.
In fact I don't think I have seen many posts from the folks down-under in a while.
I know that @Tank-Girl was sick and going back in the hospital and then things went silent there.
Last thing I remember about her was her husband was going to have brain surgery (wasn't he?)

Her husband had brain surgery. After that, she was not only trying to take care of herself and their new place but care for him as well as his memory was affected. Then she had some health issues of her own. I do know they were part of a good church family so am somewhat comforted by that. As much as we can care for one another on here from afar, when life gets real, the internet takes backseat. 💕

The menthol thing read methanol in my brain, not real good to bathe in at all, And then Ben's story fixed it all.

Latest posts

Back