Front Porch Chit Chat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll be praying for your health 🙏🏼 Be careful.
Thank you, and we'll be as careful as possible. The nursing home has a check in protocol including temp checks, no exceptions, so if anybody's running a fever or has a bad cough, they won't be permitted to enter. Not a guarantee, of course, but far better than nothing. And I've been more or less isolated for the past two weeks, other than family, the grocery store, and the gym. Well, I did go to the Christmas eve service at church which was a potential covid superspreader event. The place was packed to the rafters. But still...

You can’t not have a life. I get it. Just be as careful as you can. Drink lots of water. Careful what you touch and how close you are to people. You know the drill. Can only do what you can do. I’ll be keeping you in my prayers. Enjoy the get together and have a happy new year!

9:40pm, ANOTHER busy work day, no day off in sight!!! Sometimes my boss WAY overschedules me, 😲! Give me a break!! Oh, I work for myself, knowing where to point the finger🤔🤪😉!! Anyhow, going to bed, cleaning a building in the morning!! I need to talk to HR!!

No surer way to guarantee yourself a 16 hr. work day 7/24/365 than working for yourself!

Howdy! Well the plan was to drive but we have animals that need care and ......... That would be like 2 weeks or so away. Not really realistic. Then we said I'll drive and hubby can fly there and back ( I DON'T FLY) but with all the poop of covid and vacs and and and I'm thinking that's not a possibility so........ The other night he said if we find the place of our dreams were buying it and he will be dumping me and the kids (aka the smaller animals) off and coming back to pack everything else and have it shipped........ Don't think that's feasible either so......... We're trying to work out some sort of plan. It's tough because it's so far away and we have so many animals that need detailed care. So the answer I guess is no? lol

Latest posts

Back