Front Porch Chit Chat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting on a storm and hoping it goes by without any bad effects,

it will be here late this evening but the sun is not shining now, AH I am ready for days at the beach in the sun and just looking like the beached whale HEHEHEH.

Got find that "Beach Body" workout it has been in the storage for 10 years, Well maybe I will dig it out in a week or so???

Warning, after warning the last few day of a significant snow storm.. Finely late Saturday it started to snow.. Got about 6" or so in 2 different storms.. Today was gloomy, but drizzle rain.. Streets are wet and likely slippery as temps hovering near 32F.. Last night news saying about 240 some car wrecks, 216 spin outs off road, and 5 jack knife semis... If wet streets and overpasses freeze it will be as bad tonight..

Otherwise.. No where to go, nothing to do, so I didn't do anything...
Maybe tomorrow.. Or not..

Spent the last half hour chasing a cow. Trying to keep her moving and out of the highway. Spent the last 20 yrs working cows, thought i was done with that silliness.

Got two inches of rain yesterday so it's a muddy mess outside. Have to admit... had fun on the tractor chasing the cow. Mud was flying everywhere! 🤣

Snow again most of today... At 9pm weather forecast saying ..storm warnings.. are over, canceled and gradual warm up through the weekend.. I need to get out to the library, hardware store, and a couple other errands.. News also saying since the storm finely started there have been almost 700 car crashes, over 700 spin outs, 30 some jack knife trucks..

There are supposedly 6 known (?) people missing in the bridge collapse in, near Baltimore (?).. It was 17 year ago now the bridge in Minneapolis collapsed from structural failure killing 13 people.. Many saying spend more money on infrastructure and not on foreign aid and wars... What do you think are the chances of that happening ??

Just ran out to buy a few lottery tickets.

MegaMillions is $1.1 Billion
Powerball is $865 Million

I'm figuring winning both and becoming a multi-billionaire!!!!

Can you freakin imagine winning a billion dollars???
Yeah, but how many did you buy? I am not very good at cipherin’ statistics, but even buying $50 worth of tickets seems to me I’d win! 💰🏦 :Dancing Chicken:

Just ran out to buy a few lottery tickets.

MegaMillions is $1.1 Billion
Powerball is $865 Million

I'm figuring winning both and becoming a multi-billionaire!!!!

Can you freakin imagine winning a billion dollars???
One Ticket got Someone 1.13 B $ and NO, it wasn't Me either...!!! :facepalm::waiting:

I totally forgot about this thread. I enjoy seeing what everyone is doing during the day!

I'm on another very small forum, where us members say "good morning" to each other every single day. We also gripe about our ailments, our kids, grandkids and our car issues. You know...life stuff!

Latest posts

Back