Front Porch Chit Chat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad i missed that thread!! 🤣What about one bug?

a bug.jpg

Good night Family Members where-ever You are... Sweet Dreams and May GOD Keep You and Yours Safe from evil and Harm...!!!

Attachments

• th-1092776940.jpg
    th-1092776940.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 2
Sun is Beaming while Dark Clouds are Heading East... Supposed to reach the 70f's this PM here, Hoping it does...!!!

Hoping All Here have a Grrrrrrrr8 Day and May GOD Bless You and Yours and Your Fur Babies also...!!

Attachments

• New2024 022.jpg
    New2024 022.jpg
    1,015.3 KB · Views: 3
Wishing More members would say Good Night on Thier way to Dreamland, Not to Snowman, but to Everyone here...

Good Night Fellow Members... see, that wasn't so hard to do...!!! Don't know what to type, just c/p the Under-lined...Lol...!

Wishing More members would say Good Night on Thier way to Dreamland, Not to Snowman, but to Everyone here...

Good Night Fellow Members... see, that wasn't so hard to do...!!! Don't know what to type, just c/p the Under-lined...Lol...!
There are members posting here around the clock.
Some hit the hay at 7:30pm and are back up and posting at 4:30am.
Others, (like me) may not knock off until 2:30am.
There really isn't a regular 'nitetime' around here.
...How do I know when I have stayed up too late?
When one of the 'early-risers' screams: "Super, what are you still doing up?! gaah" at 3:30am.

There are members posting here around the clock.
Some hit the hay at 7:30pm and are back up and posting at 4:30am.
Others, (like me) may not knock off until 2:30am.
There really isn't a regular 'nitetime' around here.
...How do I know when I have stayed up too late?
When one of the 'early-risers' screams: "Super, what are you still doing up?! gaah" at 3:30am.
Usually me, I'm getting up at 3:30 too much!! So goodnight and good morning everyone!!😃

Good Morning Again...!!!

Yesterday is "History", Tomorrow is "Mystery", Today is "Gift" and is "Present" so Open it and Enjoy It...!!

1 year old Cherry Tree has "One Blossom" :

Attachments

• Mar 05 2024 002.jpg
    Mar 05 2024 002.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back