Heading Back To The Dr.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get better!! Are they sure you don't have an infection starting? You should have a sputum culture before they put you on antibiotics, if they do, that is. It's saved my husband a number of times. Makes sure he is on the right antibiotic, even if he has to start on another before the culture comes back.

Doc thinks it may be the virus going around. There's no fever and no aches aside from what the cough is causing. She wants me to rest, use my nebulizer, keep an eye on my O2 levels and cough. I'm coughing up lots of "goo" and she said the coughing will help keep my lungs clear. Help it from turning into pneumonia. When I go back on Thursday I'll see what she says about testing. If anything changes I'm to call her.

My Daughter is still recovering from this Virus which gave her a nasty case of Bronchitis. Terri you keep a close watch on this, it is no Joking Matter.
I am. I've already had pneumonia once this fall, don't want it again. Hope your daughter is feeling better.

I am here, calm down!

Has your man given you a foot rub yet today? If not tell him to get on it!

chickenfluids.jpeg

On the plus side, I finally found replacement doors for our 25yr old fire place. The mfg went out of business years ago and the local glass shop wanted $200 for the 8X19piece of glass. I just bought the set for $230. They have replacement blower motors too. I may order one after Christmas so we have an extra.

@Terri9630 and cough again and of course get better soon and rest up until you improve :).

I've been coughing all night. The cough med was supposed to help suppress the cough and help me sleep. It failed fantastically at both jobs.:)

Yep I had the same thing when I was sick and didn't sleep properly for days. My eyes and face starting to look like I was on some heavy illegal substance that I wasn't on :eyeballs:.

I've taken this stuff many times before with no problem. When I took it in Sept and it gave me insomnia I was up for about 44 hrs and wired. I'm a bit jittery now but wasn't earlier.

Latest posts

Back