How Long until Christmas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
62 & yep, he's watching you :oops:
1635208935740.png

Naughty can be nice too...

Once... in Israel, I was booked for a tour. Was supposed to be in Bethlehem on christmas eve. Then a group of jihadis flew hang gliders off the golan heights. The entire country went into a security protocol. My tour got canceled... stupid jihadis!

Last edited:
Once... in Israel, I was booked for a tour. Was supposed to be in Bethlehem on christmas eve. Then a group of jihadis flew hang gliders off the golan heights. The entire country went into a security protocol. My tour got canceled... stupid jihadis!
Wow, so close, yet so far away. Bethlehem on Christmas Eve. would have been really special.

I've been seeing that people use a nativity scene in their homes during the Christmas season, and move it around, like some use elf on the shelf. This is done for children. The holy family was on the move, and the nativity scene is used in a similar manner. I'd like to see ideas for talking to children day by day, or which scriptures are used for the season. This would be different than reading the Christmas story on Christmas eve or Christmas day.

Wow, so close, yet so far away. Bethlehem on Christmas Eve. would have been really special.

I've been seeing that people use a nativity scene in their homes during the Christmas season, and move it around, like some use elf on the shelf. This is done for children. The holy family was on the move, and the nativity scene is used in a similar manner. I'd like to see ideas for talking to children day by day, or which scriptures are used for the season. This would be different than reading the Christmas story on Christmas eve or Christmas day.
That would be waaay better than elf on a shelf (an idea I think is embarrassingly stupid.)

Latest posts

Back