Is anyone seeing a lot of flu?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 4183

I saw this shirt photo and wanted to share with all the nurses here
Been a few times that I felt that way, but tried not to act on it. Dr. Pepper said it right "it's only work if you don't love it"! 30 plus years have flashed by and I still love what I do and the people I'm privileged to serve.

Reasonably good news in our little area.... the flu has slowed down. Well, it slowed because the school district closed all the schools this past Wednesday and reopened them today. Was it because of the high absenteeism of teachers and students due to the flu over the past six weeks....????? No.... it was because one young child (the grades are spread out in five geographically separated buildings) had viral meningitis so all of the schools were closed to be decontaminated. Now we get to see if it ramps up again. Hopefully it's run its course in the area.

I was sick again this weekend. Had a fever Thursday morning, gone Friday night. Flu test was met and chest x ray was clear so not pneumonia again. I'm still drained but feeling ok. Don't know what it was but I'm really tired of it!!!!!!!!!!

I was sick again this weekend. Had a fever Thursday morning, gone Friday night. Flu test was met and chest x ray was clear so not pneumonia again. I'm still drained but feeling ok. Don't know what it was but I'm really tired of it!!!!!!!!!!

Well dang, I'll bet you're tired of it! That stinks.
I had a bug, and about a week or so later my son got it worse. Wasn't flu, but it was really, really draining/tiring. Maybe you have something like that going around?
I really hope you get better soon!
:huggs:

I am not seeing as many positive flu tests this past week. I think the flu has finally peaked and is on the down swing.

Shhhhh.......winds-of-change, don't say that too loud, or the flu will hear you and come back again! :eyeballs: I think we are peaking with Flu B - our Flu A is way down. I am surprised, though, because the B seems to be just as bad as the A was with opportunistic infections.

Prayers still for you then!

Latest posts

Back