Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
896061756887945216.jpg

I worked in a hospital that had an email storm so bad they had to take down the server twice.
Someone sent an email to all employs about the free turkeys the company was giving us for Thanksgiving.
People would reply and then people would reply to them telling them to not reply to all.
It very quickly snowballed into a storm. The server was taken off line and emails were deleted but they didn't get them all so it started all over again.
It took almost a week to get it straightened out.
After that no employ could send out emails to all except a very few and they had to get it approved in advance.

I worked in a hospital that had an email storm so bad they had to take down the server twice.
Someone sent an email to all employs about the free turkeys the company was giving us for Thanksgiving.
People would reply and then people would reply to them telling them to not reply to all.
It very quickly snowballed into a storm. The server was taken off line and emails were deleted but they didn't get them all so it started all over again.
It took almost a week to get it straightened out.
After that no employ could send out emails to all except a very few and they had to get it approved in advance.

Been there! Having state email it's hilarious when someone sends out this massive state-wide email about something, and then a couple dozen people reply all with questions or just "okay". I have always said this is how the state should identity who to lay off when budgets are tight.

PARKING TICKET:

My wife and I went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him and I said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?" He just ignored us and continued writing the ticket.

So I called him an "a**hole." He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires.

So my wife called him a "s***head." He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing more tickets.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. He finally finished, sneered at us and walked away.

Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home.

We always look for cars with Bernie Sanders stickers. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's so important at our age.

The 70s was fantastic because I had this until I couldn't afford to dive it anymore with a growing family.
6 mpg.View attachment 24471

1968 Superbee.
Jim

I bet you wish you had it now. That's beautiful although I am bias, I've been a Mopar guy all my life.

All I have now is a little ole A body. A little 4th of July fun. :cool: 60+ years old and I still act like a kid sometimes, lol.

Latest posts

Back