Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
download.jpg

There were fewer dreams than hallucinations in the 70's. I am one of the 10% that never tried any illegal drugs, as a result I had more dreams than my acquaintances.

All I have now is a little ole A body. A little 4th of July fun. :cool: 60+ years old and I still act like a kid sometimes, lol.

Made me smile and made me sad.
I had a 71 Demon in 72. The original owner drove it from the dealer to a speed shop in San Diego.
His wife sold it to me 11 months later while he was in Vietnam.
I raced a Road Runner on the Silver Strand highway, we stayed side by side till 135 then I left him behind.
My wife rolled it 3 times and totaled it out while I was deployed to Vietnam.
I guess Karma got me in the end. His wife sold it out from under him and mine destroyed it.
The good old days, I miss my youth.

If I’ve told this before please excuse me… The strangest place I ever lived was a small town in TN. I picked it off a road map because of its geographic location. I signed a lease and moved a few things from a storage locker in Nashville over the weekend. The rest of my belongings were in AL and had to wait.

On Tuesday night I decide to go to one of the two bars in town. The place was empty, two guys at the corner of the bar and the bartender. I sat 4 stools down from the corner, no point in having the bartender walk the length of the bar.

The two guys at the corner seemed to be having an argument of some sort but it didn’t make sense. It went on for a while. It took several more minutes for me to understand… Each guy was claiming he was dumber than the other one. It turns out they had each married the same woman twice!

I remember trying not to laugh and thinking what kind of town have I moved to!

The really funny part… A couple of years later I had made local friends and was about to move away. My friends took me out for a few drinks. During the evening I told the story of the above Tuesday night. I expected laughter or at least a few chuckles. Instead I got a group of people giving me the “deer in the headlights” look. One friend finally spoke up. He said “I’m pretty sure one of those two guys was my dad”

I guess my stay there ended as it started… Sitting in a bar trying not to laugh!

I thought I'd wake the wife up this morning by putting a smile on her face..........I'm no longer allowed to have Sharpies in the house.

Bahhhhhahahahahahahaha

My wife was going to the doctor and I tried to write my name on her rear end. She work up and that was probably a good thing.
I would have hated to see how made she was if I had actually done it. She was made enough as it was. I told her the ob/gyn would have thought it was funny.
Some people have no sense of humor. :p

My wife has a lady gynecologist, lady dentist, lady chiropractor, lady massage therapist, and so on. So writing my name on her for that purpose would just get me that look. As for any other possibility, it would take too long to write "If you are reading this I am probably looking at you through a rifle scope".

Been there! Having state email it's hilarious when someone sends out this massive state-wide email about something, and then a couple dozen people reply all with questions or just "okay". I have always said this is how the state should identity who to lay off when budgets are tight.

It happens with text messages too. So annoying!

Latest posts

Back