Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trailers are easy, cotton wagons, now thats a different story. The plus is they are over 30ft long. Dad was too far away to hear over the roar of the engine. :)
[/QUOT
Peanut, I just tried to save a pix. I still get the save image option. I waited to test it on my iPad as it's the persnickety-est thing I have. Maybe that updated since earlier today- not sure if there's still behind the scenes work going on. Just thought I'd let you know.

My wife joined some kind of neighborhood online group, to keep track of things going on around our place.

This email from the group just showed up. These people have entirely too much time on their hands!

squirrel.png

My wife joined some kind of neighborhood online group, to keep track of things going on around our place.

This email from the group just showed up. These people have entirely too much time on their hands!

View attachment 35718
Nextdoor is the most annoying thing I have ever seen!!

The toilet one reminded me of the ancient bathrooms they uncovered. They had benches with holes in them and people would sit next to one another to go & would use sticks with sponges to wipe themselves and then rinse them in a stream of water flowing near them-- that other people were also rinsing in.

Ooh, donuts... Now I'm hungry.

Is there another room for ammo?

Latest posts

Back