Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1583033004048.jpg

Jim

I have METV and it records 5 nights a week.
I had never heard of MeTV until seeing it mentioned here. I looked, and we have it. Lots of good shows on that channel! I'm going to be setting me some recordings this weekend.

Carol Burnett, The Beverly Hillbillies, Hogan's Heros, Gomer Pyle, Mission Impossible - those were some of my favorites. I think The Carol Burnett Show was the best of the old comedy shows.

Also, Gilligan's Island, Land of the Giants, Lost in Space from my youth.

Many other shows on this channel that I used to watch as well. Star Trek, of course, but I think I have every line from every show already memorized.

Thanks! I have Metv also but didn't know it. I have a satellite package of channels. About 25% of those channels I would never watch... So, I created a list of the channels that I am willing to scroll through and watch. These are the only channels that appears in my Guide.

The satellite provider drops and adds channels in the package but doesn't notify me. I only know if I go looking through the package list occasionally... Even then there is no discription of a new channel on their website... Most annoying!

It's a shame they don't print the old fashioned Sears & Roebuck catalog anymore.
Yeah, for those not gifted in math, the sign basically says:
Don't give a
poop.png
for 23,000 years. :LOL:
I'm setting an alarm in my watch; I want to be first in line
nod.gif

LOL. My brother wears a manbun/topknot thing. He doesn't care how it looks, he just likes to keep his hair pulled back like that & often wears it under his hat at work. Although, he does also wear hakama pants. He wants to move to Japan eventually.

I don't do the man bun thing. But I do wear a pony tail some of the time. Long hair can be a safety issue. I wear a do-rag sometimes as well. My rather large head is hard to fit with a cap or hat. Even a toboggan is tough in the winter, gives me a headache after an hour or 2.

I always thought you had the big head..
:LOL:

Jim

Latest posts

Back