Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7209e4f0a64541af48351c43b0b7362d--so-funny-funny-stuff.jpg

Jim

Got a hair cut today. In the next chair was a little boy about 4. He was upset he didn't get to play T-ball this summer... Reminded me of something so I told the story. I played little league for a small community out here in the country. We had an away game at another small community a few miles away.

So the whole team, in our white uniforms, piled into the back of the pickup truck belonging to one of our coaches. It was a hot day, our coaches had their windows down. Both of our coaches chewed tobacco.

We get to the game and the whole team looked like we had freckles, even our uniforms. Unfortunately for the coaches some of the mothers attended the game.
biggrin.gif

Our coaches had to stand there and be berated by a bunch of angry mothers for what seemed like an eternity. 😂😂😂

At the time I was annoyed they were delaying the game. I played catcher. I was going to be filthy by the time the game was over anyway!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back