Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50-best-memes-trash-going-out.jpg
I believe I've eaten there!

Ah yes, the pursed lips, the determined focus (so the camera doesn't wobble). Unfortunately, the beard (to conceal the double chin) is not available.
1)
You know your beard is getting long when it gets caught in your case when you put your smart phone in its case.

2)
I had to teach my son when he was young and was trying to get my attention that;

"My beard is not a handle for my face."

Ben

I like Lea *Perrins but hubby likes A1.Only problem is we have more sauce than steaks
At a fancy restraunt the waiter gave me a funny look when I asked for A1 implying the steak did not need steak sauce. I told him;

I like steak with my steak sauce.

Ben

At a fancy restraunt the waiter gave me a funny look when I asked for A1 implying the steak did not need steak sauce. I told him;

I like steak with my steak sauce.

Ben

You sound like hubby he likes his A1 with hiss steaks. It is funny how I always likedmy steaks well done couldn't stand to see blood in my meat.Then I went to work on assembly line and looked like a female bodybuilder.I started ordering my steaks rare and made my girl friends sick seing the steak floating in blood. That always puzzled me that I actually craved the blood. :ghostly:

I turned 60 on 12/10/2020.
I had a party at my sons house, we had steak & chicken.
We had A1 & 57, no Worcestershire sauce, I like it, but did not use any sauce on my steak.
It was perfect right off the grill, bake white & sweet potatoes, Asparagus, greenbeans, salad,upside down cake with cherries & pineapple slices.

I turned 60 on 12/10/2020.
I had a party at my sons house, we had steak & chicken.
We had A1 & 57, no Worcestershire sauce, I like it, but did not use any sauce on my steak.
It was perfect right off the grill, bake white & sweet potatoes, Asparagus, greenbeans, salad,upside down cake with cherries & pineapple slices.

Sounds like a great day and feast. :thumbs:

You sound like hubby he likes his A1 with hiss steaks. It is funny how I always likedmy steaks well done couldn't stand to see blood in my meat.Then I went to work on assembly line and looked like a female bodybuilder.I started ordering my steaks rare and made my girl friends sick seing the steak floating in blood. That always puzzled me that I actually craved the blood. :ghostly:
I grew up poor and never tasted it until I was in the Navy. The young officer that ran the mess hall thought the budget for the quarter was for a month. We ate really good that month. I would go back for seconds and thirds.

Later I learned that liver was good if cooked properly.

Ben

My father taught us we could eat raw ground meat and I would eat my steaks rare but after doing a study of the word "blood" and found the story about the quail and the phrase "the life is in the blood" .

So just enough cooking for the fluid to run clear is fine with me.

Ben

Latest posts

Back