Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1608683720910.png

1608684676795.png

Last edited:
funny-memes-santa-claus-instagram.jpg

My grandma did same thing. She used a forsythia, bush was right outside the back door.
My grandmother used a catty-nine-tell on my mother and aunts. She never used it on me since just seeing it hanging on the back of the basement door was enough for me.

Ben

forsythia was to small, we use "Breath of Spring",Red Bud, Wild black Cherry.
I hated the oak switch, it would last longer then I could.
:cry: :eek::confused2: But I am a better man for it. I learned if Prison was anything like mother whoopins, I did not want any of it.

If it doesn't have knots, balls or hooks it's not a cat-o-nine tails. We call it a wisp and it's leather. :)

Down here in the south it was peach tree limbs, wicked little suckers. The limbs were lined with buds for alternating leaves. I had a trick... if we were inside the house and I were sent to get a peach limb, I got the longest one I could find. Most of the blows fell on furniture or door frames. If we were outside I always got the shortest one I could get away with, mom had short arms...

Peach trees (14) sm.jpg

snowman.jpg

If it doesn't have knots, balls or hooks it's not a cat-o-nine tails. We call it a wisp and it's leather. :)
Well it either had knots or my mother was misinformed. But considering girls wore dresses back then it left an impression on her she was sure to let know about.

Ben

trump-memes-trump-meme-2.jpg

I apologize, Mr. Trump 😁

15-funny-work-memes-to-help-you-make-it-to-5pm-3.png

Latest posts

Back