Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1619367599957.png

I tried to price some plywood the other day. It's so expensive. Stuff from the local mill is $96 a sheet.
The "Keep talking" thing reminded me of that time in high school geometry class when the principal snuck in the back door & sat down behind one of the brattiest kids to observe the class. Teacher was grinning extra big that day. The usual suspects were up to their shenanigans & rude behavior. One girl was mouthing off and the teacher was saying "That's right, Jennifer, just keep talking." LOL.

When the chime sounded (we had chimes instead of bells), everyone stood up a bunch of the kids spotted the principal. But this one kid named Sylver wasn't paying attention. He was mouthing off & kids were trying to get him to hush. One of them hissed "Mr. Duran!" and he said "What? Mr. Duran can suck my---" *turns around and finds himself face to face with Mr. Duran* "Are you going to finish that sentence, Sylver?" Color drained from his face, geometry teacher and I were in stitches. Mr. Duran was on the verge of laughter.

Latest posts

Back