Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1619531059380.png

I luv signs... one of my favorite things in life. On a long trip I'll sometimes pull off the interstate just to drive through a small town and read the signs.

This was from last year where my dad was in the hospital... The 2nd at the VA hospital in Birmingham.

Hosp safety.jpg

Blind rehab.jpg

Not a true joke, but I was thinking as I worked in the garden this evening. If I won the lottery.... what would I do?

I think I will move out west and buy me one of them there solar farms, never seen one but I would like to try my luck at growing them there SOLARS. While I'm at it I think I would buy a dozen head of those organic Chocolate Milk Cows, don't know which breed. I hear that them Hershey's are good but others swear by Nestle's, maybe some of them European Chocolate COWS?

Not a true joke, but I was thinking as I worked in the garden this evening. If I won the lottery.... what would I do?

I think I will move out west and buy me one of them there solar farms, never seen one but I would like to try my luck at growing them there SOLARS. While I'm at it I think I would buy a dozen head of those organic Chocolate Milk Cows, don't know which breed. I hear that them Hershey's are good but others swear by Nestle's, maybe some of them European Chocolate COWS?

You have to buy cows that don't give off harmful gas remember!

I would buy a new pair of leather glove & some more garden bed liners.

Latest posts

Back