Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1631035543823.png

I have been told to never argue with a woman about color so will ask...

I thought the was an active search for a red heifer to be used in preparation for the third temple.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_heifer
Ben
Interesting. I grew up with some folks of the last name Redheifer. I never knew it was biblical.

Never owned a black cow or milked one & I knew they all give white milk & off white/yellow cream. How can anyone be so...........................................?

I know we all have a hard time believing how ignorant some city people are but it's true. There are people that have never been out of the big city, never been on a farm or ranch, and have no idea about where their food comes from.
I went to a training class with a guy from Chicago that had never been out of the city. He was amazed to see the countryside in Connecticut.

I know we all have a hard time believing how ignorant some city people are but it's true. There are people that have never been out of the big city, never been on a farm or ranch, and have no idea about where their food comes from.
I went to a training class with a guy from Chicago that had never been out of the city. He was amazed to see the countryside in Connecticut.
I ordered a pizza delivery a few months ago, the delivery guy was shocked to learned that the plants in my front yard were Strawberries, and that's what they looked like when they were growing.

Had the same thing with Raspberries from people walking their dogs. Trimming canes or picking, I get asked "what are those?" Raspberries, help yourself, and they walk away really fast :p. My raspberries chose to relocate along the front fence line.

Latest posts

Back