Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1653321336713.png

Never had that, but I get alot of weird sun tan marks🤔😉😁.

huh. i wonder if that means you gots fauci pox?
got any strange rashes? fever? overwhelming desire to smack a democrat?

your issues may resolve on their own but if not and you stsart dreaming about anthony fauci, give me a call. immediately. thats a danger sign. ill come over with my faucet-ber-gone tools and a bottle of wine.

anything for a girlfriend.

huh. i wonder if that means you gots fauci pox?
got any strange rashes? fever? overwhelming desire to smack a democrat?

your issues may resolve on their own but if not and you stsart dreaming about anthony fauci, give me a call. immediately. thats a danger sign. ill come over with my faucet-ber-gone tools and a bottle of wine.

anything for a girlfriend.
Bring the wine, and YUCK, hope I never have a Fauci dream!! Don't want to smack a democrat, I might get monkeypox on me😁! I get a mix of a farmer's tan, swimsuit of the day tan (different strap marks), and float tan! Love my lounge floats so the back of my legs are a lot less tan than the front!😮😉

Polar Bear did that here, in Columbia S.C.
Polar bear mauled a woman here at the Anchorage Zoo. She crawled over one fence and the bear reached through the last fence and got her good. I saw her on late night TV talk show (Letterman?) snd the dumb ***** still didn't think it was her fault.

Polar bear mauled a woman here at the Anchorage Zoo. She crawled over one fence and the bear reached through the last fence and got her good. I saw her on late night TV talk show (Letterman?) snd the dumb ***** still didn't think it was her fault.

Now that is a special kind of stupid. Do you think they put up two fences to protect the bears? How do people that stupid remember to breathe?

Now that is a special kind of stupid. Do you think they put up two fences to protect the bears? How do people that stupid remember to breathe?
The guy in South Carolina Zoo lend on the fence putting his fingers though the fence & the bear moved up & took a finger. This happen forty or so years ago.
With his training he knew better.

Latest posts

Back