Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1653598266819.png

I need to find my local group.
I'm still waiting for a good time to call them......today is not a good time. :confused:
Which reminds me that I really need to copy the Christmas video I shot from the SD card in my camera to my PC.:rolleyes:
Anytime I think I procrastinate, I go out at night and look at the house on the next street and see that they still have their Christmas lights up.:oops:
At least I got ours down in January.:thumbs::)

My wife has Christmas lights in the living room ALL year. They're a pain to put up and take down so it's easier to just leave them. They are NOT turned on except in December.
Back in my wilder days I had them strung all over the living room.
I kind of miss them.

Back in my wilder days I had them strung all over the living room.
I kind of miss them.
Can't believe I'm posting this, but....... We have blue Christmas lights strung around the ceiling in the den! Nice when the lights are out and watching a movie. We rarely are in the house during the warm/hot weather so they don't get used much!!

In a ‘manufactured home’ community I lived in, Christmas lights stayed up all year. It made it easy to spot who was having a party. Easier than sending an invite out to everyone. If the lights are on, stop on in and say howdy!

“Bob is fixin’ to turn the lights on Saturday night!”

Can't believe I'm posting this, but....... We have blue Christmas lights strung around the ceiling in the den! Nice when the lights are out and watching a movie. We rarely are in the house during the warm/hot weather so they don't get used much!!
Get a disco ball! Just the thing for an evening with some pink Floyd and a bong full of perfectly legal tobacco and wine.

We loved our new small Christmas tree so much we leave it up all year. I just change the ornaments each season, currently it has little pastel easter eggs. This weekend I'll change them to red, white and blue stars. 🙃

Latest posts

Back