Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1707706831572.jpeg

Last edited:
I have one of those toothpaste squeezers. Except mine has a rotating key thingy in it that rolls the tube tightly.

Those work well, until your OCD brain realizes, "Hey, I can get more out of this tube manually than that squeezy thingy can!" So back you go to the manual roll/squeeze/pressure method. At the end, I risk breaking the tips off of my thumbs from the massive pressure trying to get that last 0.03 mils of product out of the tube. Yes, you still use that squeezy thingy when the tube is more full. That makes you feel more like a sane person. But when push comes to shove (har, har!) it's time to switch back to the brute Neanderthal method. Die tube, die! Give me my paste ... now!

Type b for sure. Wife is type a. Type c might help her. But she'd probly squeeze above the clip
I just throw it out, I'll squeeze a new full tube! So you squeeze 1/16th of the toothpaste out of the tube🤔you will have gained ONE extra tube in 16 years!🤪 Just let it go once, throw it out....you will feel so much freedom!!🤗

Latest posts

Back