Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just throw it out, I'll squeeze a new full tube! So you squeeze 1/16th of the toothpaste out of the tube🤔you will have gained ONE extra tube in 16 years!🤪 Just let it go once, throw it out....you will feel so much freedom!!🤗
So you only use 1 tube of toothpaste a year? This explains some things 🤔🤭

1707881028057.jpeg

== ==
I am the proud ...bush grandpa... to a pack of little girls that will come bursting into the house announcing ...grandpa, mom says you'll buy cookies.... My answer is always ...yes ladies, I will...

== ==
I am the proud ...bush grandpa... to a pack of little girls that will come bursting into the house announcing ...grandpa, mom says you'll buy cookies.... My answer is always ...yes ladies, I will...
I did the same.
I remember back when they went door-to-door...
I never missed an opportunity to reward young people that actually got out and worked.
Me: "So, just how many boxes of Thin Mints you got there, little lady?" :waiting:
"I'll take 'em all!"
Her:
77358-b72682ffc6bb25404e6ed18920619dd4.data

I did the same.
I remember back when they went door-to-door...
I never missed an opportunity to reward young people that actually got out and worked.
Me: "So, just how many boxes of Thin Mints you got there, little lady?" :waiting:
"I'll take 'em all!"
Her:
77358-b72682ffc6bb25404e6ed18920619dd4.data
That is my oldest memory of DW in fill uniform, asking if we want to by a box of cookies for 0.50 cents.
I had no ideal that I would one day marry that little girl in the green Beret.

That is my oldest memory of DW in fill uniform, asking if we want to by a box of cookies for 0.50 cents.
I had no ideal that I would one day marry that little girl in the green Beret.
That is wonderful! I met my wife in a drunk tank.

Latest posts

Back