Local Weather Reports

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Low 80s. Looks like a Low is moving west, off the coast, it should bring Rain to the High Country, Mon-Tue. I hope some of that comes through here.

Woke up to a clear 18° this morning. Warming trend this week until the next front and whoever cares to guess the temp will be after reaching 75°

Yesterday it was in the high 50s. Today, currently, it is 14 degrees and there is fresh snow on the ground and more coming down! The temps dropped quickly last evening.

SUNSHINE...
73 degrees ...little windy,

But we are waiting on 4-5 inches of rain , headed our way.:eyeballs:

And....yes the TN River is already over the banks below the dam.

All the farm land is under water....this is EARLY.

Jim

Warm weather and more rain showers...
I had to use the 4x4 (on our road) to get home today.
UGH! Mud everywhere...

We are windy. Got high wind warnings from noon Sunday until midnight Tuesday. Its been howling all day. It would be a nice sandstorm out except we have actually been getting some rain for the second time this year.

I woke up to 2 degrees F and about 4 inches of snow on the ground. There was a layer of ice under the snow from it actually being close to 69 degrees on Sunday. I never left the house, and didn't realize it actually was that warm. It dropped about 50 degrees in just a few hours.

Back