My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for all your beautiful thoughts, prayers and well wishes.

I've been mainly sleeping and drinking hydrolite.
I woke up this morning feeling a lot better.
I timed my paracetamol and loratadine correctly this morning - as soon as I woke up and it helped so much.
I'm starting to realise that gastro stop and what it does causes me more pain than the alternative.
Maybe halving the dose?
I'm trying very hard to find the best of two bad options.
They all suck.

Yesterday I mixed the Garden of Life shake with half a frozen banana and a quarter of a cup of organic mixed frozen berries.
It tasted a lot better.
The thing was I think the amount was too much in one sitting.
My system isn't used to having that much put into it at one time.
I'm going to halve it and see if that reduces the amount of pain and bloated feeling I got.
I think I got a lot more energy from it and the hydrolite and the healing sleep.

I'm going to try not to push it today.

I hope you find the right balance and are able to concoct a tasty supplement that gives you strength and motivation to tackle what you need to in life. I'm sure it is tricky to find that right balance, especially considering the other supplements you take to fight the demon. Prayers continue for you girl.

Quick question.....are you still taking the ivermectin or was that too much of a problem to tolerate? I know you had issues with that before while taking it orally. Did you ever try taking it topically? Sorry, I can't remember if that was something you tried or not.

I'm reading a book on MMS. In it the author suggest that at some time in the treatment that some individuals can't stand the taste. He has a theory that the pathogen is fighting back trying to defend itself from the treatment.

I hope you find the right balance and are able to concoct a tasty supplement that gives you strength and motivation to tackle what you need to in life. I'm sure it is tricky to find that right balance, especially considering the other supplements you take to fight the demon. Prayers continue for you girl.

Quick question.....are you still taking the ivermectin or was that too much of a problem to tolerate? I know you had issues with that before while taking it orally. Did you ever try taking it topically? Sorry, I can't remember if that was something you tried or not.

I have never stopped taking the ivermectin but a wondeful poster did mention adding it to water to dilute the taste and that's what I have been doing.
adding 2 mls of Ivermectin to half a cup of water, down the hatch and then another half a cup of water to swish and swallow and then I eat a date to get the taste out of my mouth.

I do that twice a day.

I don't have a lot of energy at the moment and I've been spending a lot of time in bed napping with my right leg bolstered up on pillows to protect my knee and right groin in a comfortable place.

Timing pain meds is critical.
An off the cuff comment the Oncologist said during our phone call is starting to make more and more sense.
I told him about the pain in my groin to thigh...and he wondered if I had a nerve pinch.
I'm assuming this is from the new parasite which is located on the right sidewall but near the right hip joint.
Given that there isn't much space in that area a 5 cm lesion would have to be causing issues with things like nerves
along with the fact it's nodal lesion.
The thing that has me thinking he's on to something is that when I'm starting to get on the tail end of the previous dosage I'm getting white hot, painful prickling down the inside of my thigh and groin radiating from lower right abdomen.
What I have also found is that if I have gotten to that point I'm in for a tough time even when I take the paracetamol when the prickling starts.
It takes a while for the drugs to get back on top of it which is the reason why night times can be pretty rough.
Woken by the pain, take the meds and then grit your teeth waiting for them to kick in.
Nerve pain lights you up like a Christmas tree.

I found a new worming drug I'm pretty excited about and I'll post about it when I have more energy.

Your beautiful prayers and posts helps when the fight goes to the trenches.

God bless you all and your families.
Amen.

Hellish, hellish night.
Bright, sparking sharp nerve pain.
Utterly resistant to paracetamol, ibuprofen.
No repositioning or bolstering eased it
No sleep.
On may occassions reached for the phone to ring for an ambulance but then re-remembered that it was
Saturday night - the second busiest time of the week for the Emergency dept.
They'd have their hands full with cashed up dead beat bogans drinking, drugging and making bad decisions.

I managed to get a few hours around dawn from sheer exhaustion.

This parasite 2.0 NEEDS a quick kill because it looks like it has set up its nest in the middle of a nerve bundle.
Evil #$@%$.

Hellish, hellish night.
Bright, sparking sharp nerve pain.
Utterly resistant to paracetamol, ibuprofen.
No repositioning or bolstering eased it
No sleep.
On may occassions reached for the phone to ring for an ambulance but then re-remembered that it was
Saturday night - the second busiest time of the week for the Emergency dept.
They'd have their hands full with cashed up dead beat bogans drinking, drugging and making bad decisions.

I managed to get a few hours around dawn from sheer exhaustion.

This parasite 2.0 NEEDS a quick kill because it looks like it has set up its nest in the middle of a nerve bundle.
Evil #$@%$.
Nerve pain is no fun! Prayers headed your way for some relief and a quick death to the parasite. :mad:

Just got back from the hospital after spending the night there.
Got taken there by taxi because the pain was too great to drive my own car and I didn't want to tie up the paramedics during peak idiocy when it wasn't life or death.
Phone went flat and I didn't bring my charger.
Still in +++pain.
Got a script for paracetamol + codeine tablets but wasn't able to get it filled while going home
via taxi.
I dipped into my endone stash as soon as I hobbled through the door.
I'll get my script filled tomorrow when I feel human tomorrow.
No fractures or breaks from getting wracked by the dog just soft tissue damage that
is causing issues with lymph drainage and pain.
At least I know I don't have a broken knee.

Beyond exhausted and in a great deal of pain.

Spending more time in bed.

I disclovered if I lay in bed with my legs rasied up against the wall the lymph drains away quicker and I can actually see my ankle and knee.
It stings like a million scorpions around my knee but it eases off and then I try to find a comfortable position to sleep.

Beyond exhausted and in a great deal of pain.

Spending more time in bed.

I disclovered if I lay in bed with my legs rasied up against the wall the lymph drains away quicker and I can actually see my ankle and knee.
It stings like a million scorpions around my knee but it eases off and then I try to find a comfortable position to sleep.
You are LOVED, and I pray for the goodness I KNOW will happen, comes your way SOON!

Pain is chronic atm and I wasn't able to drive to get my script filled yesterday.
I got groceries delivered and moving them from the front door step to inside and puttting the freezer and fridge items away had me crying out.
That was me done for the entire day.

This morning I NEED the script filled and I'm doing what I had previously refused to do...I'm taking Endone to get it done.
There is a huge BUT there.
I'm cutting the endone in half with a pill spiltter and I'm only taking half and I'll be out the door as soon as it starts working.
Not sure how long half an Endone works for but I know a full one has me on my ear and out of the count.
I'm making sure I'm not impaired..that I am able to do a physical soberity test, that I can read book titles on the shelf without them jumping around and so far so good.
I love my new little pill spiltter and it works like a charm.
Funny how a little thing like this can make me so happy.

In my shopping I found a stevia sweetened hot chocolate that doesn't have any garbage in it and I tried it this morning instead of the Eco coffee sub.
Delicious!
And it tastes so much nicer.
I'm so glad.
I just heat a pint jar of unsweetened almond milk in the microwave and stir in a tablespoon....YUM.

Pain is chronic atm and I wasn't able to drive to get my script filled yesterday.
I got groceries delivered and moving them from the front door step to inside and puttting the freezer and fridge items away had me crying out.
That was me done for the entire day.

This morning I NEED the script filled and I'm doing what I had previously refused to do...I'm taking Endone to get it done.
There is a huge BUT there.
I'm cutting the endone in half with a pill spiltter and I'm only taking half and I'll be out the door as soon as it starts working.
Not sure how long half an Endone works for but I know a full one has me on my ear and out of the count.
I'm making sure I'm not impaired..that I am able to do a physical soberity test, that I can read book titles on the shelf without them jumping around and so far so good.
I love my new little pill spiltter and it works like a charm.
Funny how a little thing like this can make me so happy.

In my shopping I found a stevia sweetened hot chocolate that doesn't have any garbage in it and I tried it this morning instead of the Eco coffee sub.
Delicious!
And it tastes so much nicer.
I'm so glad.
I just heat a pint jar of unsweetened almond milk in the microwave and stir in a tablespoon....YUM.
So glad you have found something you can have that tastes good! You deserve that 💕
Continued prayers~

Latest posts

Back