My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got back from the Oby-Gyn appointment.

I'm shocked and stunned.
The discharge WAS the cancer coming back as I had feared.
The new cervical lesion from what they can see without a scan is 3 cms or 1.1811 inches.
This has happened since my PET-CT scan in November so it has come back extremely aggressively.

I'm still shell shocked.

Going forward I am going to submit to chemo.
A HUGE decision and one I am not taking lightly.
From all the evidence I have seen on Joe Tippen's groups the Tippen's protocol works well
with chemo.
I'm going to have to put myself back on Ivermectin regardless of what my stomach thinks.

I haven't given up.
I won't give up but just for today I'm going to allow myself the room to be sad and get it out of my system.
Praying for you still 🙏

Praying for you @Tank-Girl . let the sadness happen. Fighting the sadness will only sap the strength you will need. Embrace it, accept it, pack it up and hand it over to God. Then you be able to muster the strength you’re going to need in the next battle.

God and all of us will be there to get you through the chemo.

We need to be creative with our prayers. How about tomorrow (Feb 15th) at noon Pacific time, we all say a prayer in the name of Tank Girl. The big guy upstairs will be overwhelmed and maybe we can make something go right for her for a change.
Ok, it is 8:04pm locally, so in another15 hours and 56 minutes, let's do this for our beautiful, strong girl!

Today I'm a little teary but a lot more pragmatic.

I'm taking myself off all protocols so my liver numbers can normalise.
With chemo they're big on monitoring liver numbers so I'm having a break.

The Obi-Gyn has said that I am going to be better off on a 3 day pain patch so I have the coverage because tablets
aren't cutting it.
It makes sense and it should help me get a full nights sleep.

I spoke with my awesome cancer care coordinator and she is going to fast track my referral and see if she can get me a pain patch script.
She is a awesome human being and a huge patient advocate.
I can't say enough good things about her.
Being a cancer care coordinator and a registered nurse she is endowed with the ability to get things done that other health departments can't.
Through her I have access to the pallative care pain management which operates under a different set of guidelines than all other health care providers and can issue a master script with multiple repeats so no repeated expensive trips to the GP for 20 painkillers at a time.
Thankfully pain patches are also in their pain management toolbox.

I'm buying CBD oil to help with the side effects of chemo.
I'm told it works extremely well with stopping the nausea and the lack of appetite.
I'm going to need it because I'm still pretty frail.

I am deeply humbled and blessed to have such a committed band of prayer warriors at my back.
I truly believe I wouldn't be alive today without those prayers and intercessions.
I am very grateful.

Glad to hear you have found the proper folks to handle this new step for you. I pray they will have just the right protocol to get you better soon.

My prayers continue for you. Every time I think of you one is on the way.
You covered it all, great words, greater heart and soul!! TG, this is what many of us want to say!! Thank you Bacpacker!

I'm in the emergency department on IV fluids and painkillers. Haven't ob for 6 days. Vomiting nausea and unable to keep even sips of water down.
Deeply sorry to hear this and will keep praying. Glad they have you on IV fluids and painkillers. It may help you and your system to get some rest so you can intake nutrients.

Latest posts

Back