My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad you are getting some pain relief! I hope it leads to some better sleep in time, and you are always in our prayers.

Thank you Brother.
Sleep - deep healing sleep is so nessesary.
Hopefully with an justment and some more accupunture I can get back to concentrating on battling the cancer instead of having divided focus.

Sounds like you are on the right track!! So glad, by God's grace, you are with this accupuncturist! If you are not battling constant pain, your body can heal! Praying for your pain to be alleviated!!

Amen Sister!
I'm praying for that as well.
I'm also lucky I got a $20 reduction in the cost of the treatment because I'm on a pension.
There is a chiropractic practice across from the accupuncturist in a small covered mall.
Not very far to walk at all.
They will give me a similar discount for an adjustment and an initial consult for being on a pension.

Considering the costs accosiated with going to the GP and buying scripts with fairly poor end results
I'd say this is money well spent.
Hopefully this will curb the need to constantly see the GP.

Woke up on my left side and my left groin lymph node was swollen!!!

Talk about panic!
I'm completely spooked.

I got up and walked around and it went down quick enough with no pain and no residual pain but WOW..I can do without that first thing in the morning!

The last thing I need is cancer returning to my left side or getting lymphodema in my left leg.

Praise report.

It's been 9 months and 11 days since my hemorrhage!
I praise GOD every day for yet another day survived and I have well and truly survived past the expected - 6 months life expectancy that the so called "experts" gave me.

It has been an extremely hard painful road but every night survived, every morning that I awaken is a blessing.

I am grateful.

Praise report.

It's been 9 months and 11 days since my hemorrhage!
I praise GOD every day for yet another day survived and I have well and truly survived past the expected - 6 months life expectancy that the so called "experts" gave me.

It has been an extremely hard painful road but every night survived, every morning that I awaken is a blessing.

I am grateful.
My dad was really sick with cancer when I was three years old. I didn't understand it all then of course. He had surgery to remove the cancer but took no chemo or radiation. The "experts" told him he would be lucky to live 2 months! He lived 17 more years !! And he lived life working on a ranch, what he enjoyed! I pray you live many years and life is enjoyable for you!!

My dad was really sick with cancer when I was three years old. I didn't understand it all then of course. He had surgery to remove the cancer but took no chemo or radiation. The "experts" told him he would be lucky to live 2 months! He lived 17 more years !! And he lived life working on a ranch, what he enjoyed! I pray you live many years and life is enjoyable for you!!
AMEN !

I haven't been able to OB's for 3 days and I have been drinking prune juice like it's going out of style.
Last night it decided to "move".
The pain caused by the nerve pinch...starting to see a correlation between my bowel and nerve pinch pain.
Long after I gotten through OB my groin, buttock, thigh, knee right down to my right heel was lit up.
Tremadol didn't find any traction over this and around 11 last night I was talking myself into calling the paramedics to take me to hospital.
I stayed home and breathed through it with my right knee bolstered.
Outside of external radiation to zap the nerves I have no idea how they would treat the cause of the pain outside heavy painkillers.
I NEED to eat to maintain my strength and eating produces waste and that seems to be where all the trouble lies.

I haven't been able to OB's for 3 days and I have been drinking prune juice like it's going out of style.
Last night it decided to "move".
The pain caused by the nerve pinch...starting to see a correlation between my bowel and nerve pinch pain.
Long after I gotten through OB my groin, buttock, thigh, knee right down to my right heel was lit up.
Tremadol didn't find any traction over this and around 11 last night I was talking myself into calling the paramedics to take me to hospital.
I stayed home and breathed through it with my right knee bolstered.
Outside of external radiation to zap the nerves I have no idea how they would treat the cause of the pain outside heavy painkillers.
I NEED to eat to maintain my strength and eating produces waste and that seems to be where all the trouble lies.
🤔🤔🤔

Tank, can you take a magnesium supplement at night before bed? The Mg will help your bowels move in the morning (especially combined with coffee) and it's also supportive of the nervous system. However, I don't know how Mg fits (or perhaps doesn't fit) into your regime. Just thought I'd mention it. I hope you can find a routine that works to relieve your pain. I'm still keeping you in my prayers.🙏

Magnesium Citrate would be the best type of MG for regularity, some of the other variants can have the opposite effect in my experience.
Supplements can be a very individual thing, but I think Mg Citrate would be a bit much. That is typically used for bowel cleanses. If someone needs just a bit of help, a regular Mg supplement should suffice. I take a 250 or 500 mg tab before bed when I remember to, but I really don't have regularity issues. However, I don't take meds so I don't have to worry about interactions of any sort and it's almost impossible to overdose on Mg. Your bowels will tell you when you've had enough. So, I'd start with a smaller dose (like 250mg) and work up to what works for you.

I finally..FINALLY got an Obi-Gyn appointment for Wed. next week.

This referral was put in way back when I thought I was going to start hemorrhaging again.
Better late than never I guess.
I still haven't actually seen my last PET + CT scan yet so I'll see if they have access and will let me see them.

I'm running short on some sups so I may as well pick some more up from the chemist after the appointment.
I'll also get some Magnesium and see if that helps my situation any.

I just got back from the Oby-Gyn appointment.

I'm shocked and stunned.
The discharge WAS the cancer coming back as I had feared.
The new cervical lesion from what they can see without a scan is 3 cms or 1.1811 inches.
This has happened since my PET-CT scan in November so it has come back extremely aggressively.

I'm still shell shocked.

Going forward I am going to submit to chemo.
A HUGE decision and one I am not taking lightly.
From all the evidence I have seen on Joe Tippen's groups the Tippen's protocol works well
with chemo.
I'm going to have to put myself back on Ivermectin regardless of what my stomach thinks.

I haven't given up.
I won't give up but just for today I'm going to allow myself the room to be sad and get it out of my system.

Latest posts

Back