My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you looked into Chlorine dioxide? It's just a thought and may help you with side effects. You may want to at least look into it. Chlorine Dioxide - DMSO Treatment For Cancer (Orally) - Webster Kehr This is a treatment used in third world countries on a regular basis.

A couple weeks ago, I walked out and saw one of my goats totally layed over, two days straight. I honestly thought I was going to lose him. He was already medicated with traditional methods and none were actually working. I really thought I was going to loose this guy. I made up a batch of CDS and mixed it in with distilled water to orally just syring it down his throat once a day. This has been on going for the last couple weeks. He is back with us. Alert. He was the first goat I have ever tried giving CDS and in just awe from the effect. I have taken it myself for a bladder infection and even some pretty bad abdominal pains pn the past.
DMSO rocks, I love the taste!😮🤔

Praise report!

I managed to eat without any pain at all!
I got some smokey chicken wings and because I'm a scamp I also got 2 small tins of zero carb beer and had them for dinner.
No pain at all!
The beer put me on my ear and I honestly had the best night's sleep I've had in a long time.
I didn't wake once.
Mind you I haven't had anything thing to drink in a year so I reckon it would bite hard.

The down side is I couldn't really taste or smell the wings or the beer just a slight, slight whiff and maybe a slight register if something is spicy or sweet and that's it.
ATM I'm eating for nutrition and being deprived of my two main senses is a bear esp. for someone like me who loves food and I've been without it for so long.
I'm also going for foods with texture.
I had avocado toast for breakfast yesterday and the crunch of the toast at least gave the food some interest even though I couldn't taste it.
I also figure that the avocado was filled with healthy fats and lots of nutrition so it's a win.

I would ask my beautiful Brothers and Sisters in Christ to pray that the Lord restores my taste and smell please and offer praise and glory to The Most High for taking the pain in my throat away.
I'm beyond grateful for the many, many blessings that have been showered out upon me by a loving and generous God.
I continue to be the apple of his eye.

Oh Hun,
I had to do a brave search to understand what DMSO was.

@Tank-Girl I am so happy you got to have a good meal at last!! Maybe the fact you can't taste will be a blessing. Are you able to do the human version, as in pill or the animal paste? Or the "Injectible" taken orally?
Injectable orally because it's all I have.

Pearl- I have issues with tremors and my phone. In trying to scroll I touched the quote button and can’t undo it. I think the universe wants me to pick on you 😂👘🥌

What a great report T. Food and sleep- Hallalulah!
I'll try not to poop on your picking party!;😃😉 Let's keep TG laughing!!

I just took my first 2 FenBen tablets since the chemo scorched my throat.
I had a small moment of panic with the first one.
I was worried it was going to hurt and get stuck and I'd struggle to bring it back up but it went down ok with no pain at all.
The second one was better and I had no issues.
This was my very first attempt at taking regular sized tablets.

I'm VERY happy to be back on protocol.
Time to start fighting back and healing again.

Injectable orally because it's all I have.
Keep it up Hun. That is all we have too. Not sure if seeing a doctor would allow it and Hunny has been seeing the same doctor for years now. We have have a few pills on hand because son 2 is a piolet that goes down to Mexico on occassion where it is not regulated.

I just took my first 2 FenBen tablets since the chemo scorched my throat.
I had a small moment of panic with the first one.
I was worried it was going to hurt and get stuck and I'd struggle to bring it back up but it went down ok with no pain at all.
The second one was better and I had no issues.
This was my very first attempt at taking regular sized tablets.

I'm VERY happy to be back on protocol.
Time to start fighting back and healing again.
I know I’ve said it before but it’s worth a repeat: you are one amazing woman!
Prayers for taste and smell in addition to clean bill of health 💕

Yesterday I felt strong enough to go physical shopping.
I brought groceries and a oven style air fyer with stainless steel baskets rather than the toxic non-stick ones.
I brought the traditional Easter buns that we normally have this time of year.
Hot Cross Buns. They are a mildly sweet bun with all spice and sultanas with a white cross pipped on the top and then with a clear sugar glaze on the top to make them shiny.
They are awesome warm for breakfast with coffee slavered with lots of butter. <- my fav way to have them.
I also brought Liverwurst to have on my morning toast.
I'm showing my European roots and for those who don't know Liverwurst is a creamy pork liver pate and another thing I love for breakfast.
It's fatty and full of iron and minerals from the liver.
It don't have a strong iron gamey taste because of the cream content.

Yesterday I had my Ivermectin and I couldn't taste it at all and I'm taking 2 500mg FenBen tablets morning and night
with these fatty foods to aid absoption and to help me gain weight.
It's comforting to go back to my traditional foods that I enjoyed so much growing up.
I might actually run down to the shops an get a roll of devon so I can have devon toasted sandwiches for lunch.

Yesterday I felt strong enough to go physical shopping.
I brought groceries and a oven style air fyer with stainless steel baskets rather than the toxic non-stick ones.
I brought the traditional Easter buns that we normally have this time of year.
Hot Cross Buns. They are a mildly sweet bun with all spice and sultanas with a white cross pipped on the top and then with a clear sugar glaze on the top to make them shiny.
They are awesome warm for breakfast with coffee slavered with lots of butter. <- my fav way to have them.
I also brought Liverwurst to have on my morning toast.
I'm showing my European roots and for those who don't know Liverwurst is a creamy pork liver pate and another thing I love for breakfast.
It's fatty and full of iron and minerals from the liver.
It don't have a strong iron gamey taste because of the cream content.

Yesterday I had my Ivermectin and I couldn't taste it at all and I'm taking 2 500mg FenBen tablets morning and night
with these fatty foods to aid absoption and to help me gain weight.
It's comforting to go back to my traditional foods that I enjoyed so much growing up.
I might actually run down to the shops an get a roll of devon so I can have devon toasted sandwiches for lunch.
That's awesome! Liverwurst is good for you. Can I ask what is Devon (other than a place in England)?

Ok Hun, you know I totally love you @Tank-Girl , but Liverwurst on toast just makes my stomach cringe, but PLEASE DO YOU!! Our normal breakfast on days I am off is 2 disk of fried sausage and eggs, sunny side up. Today Hunny added in Potato Pancakes.Before Hunny said he was going to do the pancakes , I suggested just toast, cause I was
just wanting something sweet, butter it up asnd then sdd in some watermellon jelly.

Sounds great @Tank-Girl
You are strong!
Those buns sound totally yum!
This made me think of something else I wouldn’t usually wish on a gal, but since she’s trying to gain weight and maybe needs another laugh: hey Tank, I hope those buns go to your buns 😂. (They sure would on me 🥴)

I did a top-up shop yesterday and I'm discovering Chemo Brain is a very real thing.
I forgot milk.
So, this morning I had to get dressed and go to the store to buy some.
All I really wanted to do was sit on the couch, eat, watch my fav YT channels and have naps.
Oh well.....back home now and I'm not planning on leaving the house for the entire long Easter weekend.

Latest posts

Back