People We Need From Ps

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in contact with Pess and while I am not at liberty to discuss his personal matters, I will contact him and forward this site to him when he is available.
I sent him a message and got a response from his sister. She said she'd pass the info to him.

Dadburn Rustlers! Trying to fence me in? Well I got news for them, well went dry not too long ago any hoot and I was afiguring it's was time to ride on. Just a few chores to do at the old place, like burning down the cabin and few things like that.

Anyone hear of any open range a old cowpoke like me can homestead?

Dadburn Rustlers! Trying to fence me in? Well I got news for them, well went dry not too long ago any hoot and I was afiguring it's was time to ride on. Just a few chores to do at the old place, like burning down the cabin and few things like that.

Anyone hear of any open range a old cowpoke like me can homestead?

Did I just hear a banjo playing?

You are awesome. I sent out a few PM's but apparently they are being deleted in route to the intended recipient. Dr. P was one of them.

I PMed a few people under the guise of an invite for morning coffee on the porch with "Jim" and the group. I then added my email stating to contact me for directions. A few got it and I passed the link along through email.

I must not be watched by CMG because I flat out told LazyL that PMs are being censored and deleted.

Can someone please go over to PS and reply / quote Meerkat's post with the link to this place? I have worked around their work around to stop it, but bumping it keeps people in the loop of "where Jim went". And where Jim goes, people follow. ;D

I PMed a few people under the guise of an invite for morning coffee on the porch with "Jim" and the group. I then added my email stating to contact me for directions. A few got it and I passed the link along through email.

I must not be watched by CMG because I flat out told LazyL that PMs are being censored and deleted.

They have a filter in place now to change links and such, so they are watching less and letting the filter catch them. Hence the shortened links.

https://tinyurl.com/y9unv8ek

https://goo.gl/aANFbP

http://ow.ly/U5wA30h2BOB

Can someone please go over to PS and reply / quote Meerkat's post with the link to this place? I have worked around their work around to stop it, but bumping it keeps people in the loop of "where Jim went". And where Jim goes, people follow. ;D

Link it and I will.

I'm looking at Meerkat's post but the link has been changed to their homesteadingtoday site.

Link it and I will.

I'm looking at Meerkat's post but the link has been changed to their homesteadingtoday site.

Thanks @Grimm!

It LOOKS like it says that, but I linked it with a tiny URL back to here. I am very sneaky that way. Plus then no one on the lookout is any wiser.

I'm betting they're watching this thread and filtering your redirects as fast as you can create them...

I would have thought so too, but they must not be. Some have been live for 2-3 days. Plus they still have not banned me, even though I know it's coming.

Latest posts

Back