People We Need From Ps

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted a pic at PS Thursday and woke up Friday to find a message from caribou directing me here. I will play like my name was on that list at the beginning of this thread. I knew things were getting slow over there, but had no idea how bad it had gotten so quickly. I’m glad to be back around “like minded” people.

An email list of everyone would be great, but some would have a problem with that and opsec. However, the trusted people are here and it could save this awesome group if something happened again

I will miss having the years of knowledge that will be left behind and all the stories by Machinest and others.

I posted a pic at PS Thursday and woke up Friday to find a message from caribou directing me here. I will play like my name was on that list at the beginning of this thread. I knew things were getting slow over there, but had no idea how bad it had gotten so quickly. I’m glad to be back around “like minded” people.

An email list of everyone would be great, but some would have a problem with that and opsec. However, the trusted people are here and it could save this awesome group if something happened again

I will miss having the years of knowledge that will be left behind and all the stories by Machinest and others.

Most of Machinist's stories are in PDF form over there. You could download a copy or someone could upload them here.

Can someone please message marlas1too? Or does anyone have contact info for her?

I "liked" the post from this morning on PS. I'm considering the possibility that I might get a PM wondering where everyone went. If I don't hear anything today I'll initiate a conversation.

Ladies & Gentleman,

My moderator status at PS has been removed without notice or explanation. My account is still active for the time being. I will let you know if I become locked out completely. It was a pleasuring serving you and the PS community, and it will be even more so to continue in that service here at HCL.
gentleman.gif

I enjoy all sections, political or religious. A good debate is fun and informative. Name calling and personal attacks are a waste of every bodies time, including the person calling the names. Don't like the subject stay off the thread, simple.

I second that emotion. [ now an old song is stuck in my head] .:oops:

I for one LOVE that there is no politics section. I have always stayed away from those posts. I can't stand the endless back and forth arguments either.

Weedy we do have NEWS Forum, and thats all the news is now . It is a smorgosboard of temtations . ;)

I am fine with no politics section, but I do love a good debate. As long as we are debating points of view and not being demeaning. Healthy debate helps us both question and affirm our beliefs.

Thats what everybody says till you say something they don't like . Then them and their whole clique ignores :angie: you till they get over it . :D

I enjoy all sections, political or religious. A good debate is fun and informative. Name calling and personal attacks are a waste of every bodies time, including the person calling the names. Don't like the subject stay off the thread, simple.

Good analogy. :green man:It is all according to who is doing the informing too. ;D Some are 'forgiven more than others. :thumbs up:

I was Crabapple on PS.
I am JOEL on this site.
I was off line for a day or two & everyone had moved.
Caribou & Grimm emailed me.
thanks.

I was Crabapple on PS.
I am JOEL on this site.
thanks.
Are you the Joel that sent me an email that said you got it? Had me a bit confused thinking maybe I was sleep emailing people. Where are the smilies at??

I was Crabapple on PS.
I am JOEL on this site.
thanks.

Welcome aboard, but changing your username will cost you two demerits and 3 weeks on triple secret probation! :D

Are you the Joel that sent me an email that said you got it? Had me a bit confused thinking maybe I was sleep emailing people. Where are the smilies at??
Yes, should have said Crabapple/JOEL in my reply.

I PMed Marlas as well.

I think I may end up on the 'banned' list soon too. I can't keep my mouth shut in the open forum.

Just read TMT's post on the site that hence forth shall remain unnamed. TA seems to have gotten his pantys in a bunch!

Yeah, it is never a good idea to p!ss off a cold blooded reptile. We will find the right time and the right way to strike and our bite is always dead on. When folks start picking on family (on-line family in this case) I do not forget, I do not forgive and I will work at retribution. Other than that, I am a really nice guy.

Latest posts

Back