Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This brings back some memories, sun going down and headed to the barn. Even an old Ford tractor!

ford.jpg

Haertig, I have so many tabs open that I have two separate windows- so I end up having about 100+ tabs. I have a good amount of RAM though. Someone on Discord complained about the drill and level on my desk. I had to explain that those were used to mount the board to the wall so I could securely mount the monitor. But man, that wood I picked is very dense. Had to pre-drill everything and the drill bit had trouble-- & it's one of the good drill bits from a big sturdy made-in-america kit from the 80s. But, it means the monitor mount is not coming off the wall. I'll have to get more pics when my phone finishes charging.

I have so many tabs open that I have two separate windows- so I end up having about 100+ tabs
Why?
I have only the tab for one or 2 pages open at one time.
A doctor brought his PC in for me to work on. His son had an icon for every single file on his desktop. It took forever to find what he was looking for.
I organized everything into folders. He said he had no idea you could do that.

Really, more than a dozen tabs or so is a waste for me... The only time I open that many is when there have been a lot of posts here. I check the new post lists. Then open a tab to every post I wish to read.

Captain America

Captain america.jpg

My monitor looks nice mounted to the wall and hanging over the desk. The mount head swivels so if the furry a-holes try to climb on it, it will pivot and dump them off. And holy cow I need to clean the cobwebs filled with cat fur off my walls! The torn paper is the backing to a poster of planets and the poster that my cats keep trying to shred.
1634178036298.png

I'm going to have to clean the back of my fan off. Yikes. I'd had my speakers and subwoofer on the desk but- you guessed it-- furry a-holes! The desk is particle board and plastic junk so I'm hoping to find enough scrap lumber to build something sturdier that has enough room for my subwoofer. The little plastic thing on top of the desk does a great job of protecting my keyboard though.
Wish I knew what kind of wood I used to mount to the wall because whatever it is, it's solid hardwood. Tougher than oak I think.
1634178106709.png

I keep forgetting to post these, taken a week or so ago. I have a cheap little point and shoot camera.

I was taking photos of several huge spider webs hanging from a little pine. The camera didn't handle the light reflection very well.

Home 4oct 7 a .JPG
Home 4oct 8 a .JPG

Conoclinium coelestinum aka Blue Mistflower, it grows wild here. I see it sometimes at the edges of old fields, overgrown pastures. And of course in ditches beside roads. I know of no medicinal use, no one I know uses it.

Heads up if your curious about it... Botanists have given it a new latin name twice in the last 2 decades. It'll show up in searches by several different names, confusing.

This is a particularly good year for it. Millions of them are blooming beside roads, looks nice. Most nurseries have seed if you want it in your flower garden.

Took these today...

Blue mist flower 2 a.JPG
Blue mist flower 3 a.JPG

Latest posts

Back