Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty girl and no makeup.

She is very pretty , 14 year old. Don't need no makeup.
Love her much. She has a twin brother.
FB_IMG_1583160938174.jpg

Jackson
IMG_20200228_161916339_BURST000_COVER_TOP-2304x3072-1151x1243.jpg

Jim

Best food around.

I'll treat ya if you can get here.

Jim
You better be careful!
emo12.gif

Remember what happened last time you said that?
panic.gif

Edit: Oh, I forgot the photo...
img_2176-jpg.33736

Last edited:
I have 5 grand sons and 2 are real tall the other 3 about 6' or shorter. The oldest and youngest are the tall ones. Youngest is 15.
How old are the twins?
The twins just turned 14.
The big guy is their older brother.
They also have an older sister that is 17 and will be a senior next year.

Abbigail
IMG_20200214_075036_369.jpg

Jim

That is so ridiculous. How about they ban all the video games and movies with guns. I get so irritated with the double standards these people are pushing down our throats. I miss the America I grew up in!
Movies with guns make money so they cannot be banned. Same with video games with guns.
Old cartoons with guns make no money so they can be easily banned.

Nearest doctor for neonatal care for my friend's fiance is in Eunice so we had to drive through Mamou. I finally got her to take a picture of a business we pass every time.
cancerisabitchcarcrushingllc.jpg

They used to have the sign hand-painted on a taller fence in gigantic letters & allcaps.

I have been in Mamou and Eunice. They aren't far from us.
(I hope I'm not doxxing you)
I love it down here. I think we passed 120 beautiful days already this year. :thumbs:
Pic:
elk283-3910-louisiana-cajun-country-eunice-town-sign-D88DBD.jpg

Last edited:
She needs a gun on her hip! (and a smile on her face)

The last couple days I worked in my shop (because this retired guy was bored). So I made this little 50 caliber cannon out of scraps. The barrel was a piece of very poor quality brass with many imperfections so I knurled the barrel to help hide them. I tried turning the brass smaller but only found more imperfections. Not my best work but I will work. The piece of brass was quite short so I added the ball end to it. I'll shoot it in the next couple days. I set it on a dollar so you could see the size.

.50 cal cannon.JPG

Latest posts

Back