Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@zoomzoom I have a lot of MARINES in my family and I say THE FEW THE PROUD THE MARINES are the best we have.

My father was the Armys closest version to a MARINE He Taught multiple ROTC classes at UT and was a troubleshooter later on.

MARINES are all of the above when training for army stops MARINES are all of the above one goes pick any one to take his spot no matter what he was doing. That make them much more likely to survive and win.

Last edited:
They call CWD blue tongue, Alabama has a quarantine of ANY out of state deer being brought into the state because it is so serious and damaging.

Mississippi requests a test for all deer and a lot of people do comply and send the samples in, everyone in any state or bordering state with any amount should test it and try to localize it and remove the infected lines.

Mississippi's map, the maps show the county if even just one has tested positive.

1712670766371.png

Alabama has very little found so far and they have a very aggressive response to it.

1712671018225.png

1712671966274.png

Last edited:
I was looking up how to reset a Carbon Monoxide detector. It displays the highest CO level detected since the last reset. I wanted to know how to reset it. I looked up the user manual via Google, and here are the reset instructions:

View attachment 127967
Well it's kinda in English! Barely😮😮😮

There is an old phrase...

"As useful as a screen door on a submarine."

I was tempted but I resisted making that reference.

Ben
You have more couth than I do :D. I was raised by feral engineers and machinists.

So, I ordered a shirt from Amazon that was shipped two weeks ago. It finally arrived. This is the stock photo of the shirt advertised
1712960999216.png

This is my brother wearing the shirt that arrived:
1712961031255.png
1712961297995.png

It is definitely not the same shirt. LOL. Also, he had to make a silly face when I took his picture. It says it is 3X (even on the tag) but it fits like a 2X. I like the color and the collar style better than the advertised one, but I did like the pleats on the sleeves of the advertised one better.

So, I ordered a shirt from Amazon that was shipped two weeks ago. It finally arrived. This is the stock photo of the shirt advertised
View attachment 128149
This is my brother wearing the shirt that arrived:View attachment 128150View attachment 128151
It is definitely not the same shirt. LOL. Also, he had to make a silly face when I took his picture. It says it is 3X (even on the tag) but it fits like a 2X. I like the color and the collar style better than the advertised one, but I did like the pleats on the sleeves of the advertised one better.
Walmart.com has an option of changing the model if you are looking at clothing. That should be MANDATORY for all sites!😉

Walmart.com has an option of changing the model if you are looking at clothing. That should be MANDATORY for all sites!😉
Yeah, that was a neat option on Walmart. Doesn't help if a company from China sends the wrong thing though. LOL. Reminds me of some videos I watched where people order stuff online and then compare it to what the product photos looked like online and how often they look nothing like the pictures.

None of the photos showed this detail on the other shirt I ordered. It showed that it had elbow patches but not how shoddily they were attached.
1712984573844.png
1712984599898.png

1712984621779.png

Fortunately the patches look like they are easy to remove. They are just roughly sewn on to the outside. My issue is not with the fit but with the quality. The pin tucks are a bit sloppy but that doesn't bother me. The patches do bother me. But I'm hoping I can find a use for the fabric once I remove them.

Latest posts

Back