Prayer request

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother is getting out of the hospital Monday! Sounded like himself today when I talked to him!! Appreciate the prayers for him!! I need some tonight! The vet is coming in the morning to put my dog down!! I've been through this so many times, but this is the worst yet!!
You've sure had a tough run. Good your bro. is being released. Take peace knowing pain will cease :huggs:

Chin up, Pearl. I know how hard it is. Prayers for you and your brother. Glad to hear he is doing well.

Please pray for the family of a very dear friend who passed away last night. She had fallen and hit her head. Never went to the doctor to get checked. Sounded very much like what happened to Bob Saget. She never woke up this past Sunday morning and was taken to the hospital. She was comatose the entire time. Her husband was with her when she passed. She and my wife had been friends for 50 years. We are all numb.

That's terrible, Morgan, prayers for them. The ER freaked out Saturday night when mom hit the back of her head and did a CT scan right off the bat, but it looked ok.
Prayers for my favorite cousin, Irene, who has been sick in bed since Monday. I'm dropping off some things at her daughter's door for her in a minute. She is 74 and weighs nothing.

please pray for the soul of martin and also his family. 30yr old found dead of gun shot to back of neck. had 2 roommates who claimed to not hear any gun shot in apartment (impossible) and police weren't called til next day. definitely something fishy, he had good solid job, about to be engaged with long time girl;friend, not a drggie, wrote music, just a real nice guy. owned his apartment m doing very well.
parents,siblings, friends devastated. they are praying to find out the truth of what happened.
praying for them and martins soul.

Please pray for the family of a very dear friend who passed away last night. She had fallen and hit her head. Never went to the doctor to get checked. Sounded very much like what happened to Bob Saget. She never woke up this past Sunday morning and was taken to the hospital. She was comatose the entire time. Her husband was with her when she passed. She and my wife had been friends for 50 years. We are all numb.
Dear Father, please have mercy and forgiveness for the lady who passed away, and give peace and comfort to those who mourn her loss. In Jesus name, Amen.

Many prayers my dear!

please pray for the soul of martin and also his family. 30yr old found dead of gun shot to back of neck. had 2 roommates who claimed to not hear any gun shot in apartment (impossible) and police weren't called til next day. definitely something fishy, he had good solid job, about to be engaged with long time girl;friend, not a drggie, wrote music, just a real nice guy. owned his apartment m doing very well.
parents,siblings, friends devastated. they are praying to find out the truth of what happened.
praying for them and martins soul.
Praying.....

That's terrible, Morgan, prayers for them. The ER freaked out Saturday night when mom hit the back of her head and did a CT scan right off the bat, but it looked ok.
Prayers for my favorite cousin, Irene, who has been sick in bed since Monday. I'm dropping off some things at her daughter's door for her in a minute. She is 74 and weighs nothing.
Many prayers♥️

Prayers for the family and also for you and your wife~

Latest posts

Back