The last house I will build! (Project)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the first time in my life I am asking a friend to come help me,
gonna tear down and build a new deck behind my house.

It's hard , but I guess, like my wife say's, "You been helping everybody ,all your life, now it's your turn"...

Maybe together, Gump...we can get something done.

Holler at me. I'm retard now.;)

Jim
See PM, Jim

Take
Dang Gumpy, sorry to hear that you're basically up sh!t creek without a paddle, prayers to you friend. Yeah getting older is not for wimps, I can attest to that, I'm still dealing with the side effects of conjestive heart failure, anyway, all the best to you.
Take care of yourself Mon! That's not a laughing matter.

Heavenly Father, we continue to ask for your healing care for our friend @viking . We ask that his return to a normal life be quick and effortless. Your grace and mercy surrounds us all like a protective hedge, for which we are most thankful for.
In your name we pray,
Amen

@gumpy You offer words of healing and comfort. You are a worthy member and friend of the forum. Please reach out to those here and allow them to feel the warmth and joy of being able to help you. In times of need, allow other to share their compassion and support. That is as close as I can get to praying, so please heed these words.

For the first time in my life I am asking a friend to come help me,
gonna tear down and build a new deck behind my house.

It's hard , but I guess, like my wife say's, "You been helping everybody ,all your life, now it's your turn"...

Maybe together, Gump...we can get something done.

Holler at me. I'm retard now.;)

Jim

Jim not sure when your going to try and do the deck but let me know a time frame and I will try to workout a three day weekend and come up and help ya

Jim not sure when your going to try and do the deck but let me know a time frame and I will try to workout a three day weekend and come up and help ya

Ya know the offer alone is awesome and humbling.

I think we have decided to pay a local carpenter to do it.
Said he could do it in 3 days...
Take me a month.

Thanks Mule... your a good guy ,

Jim

I have talked to Gumpy on the phone.

There will be a special "Gumpy" thread coming up shortly.

Jim

Thank you for reaching out to our forum friend Gumpy. He is special.
All of you on this forum have a special place in my heart. I'm not prone to dramatics or anything, but, thanks!

Take

Take care of yourself Mon! That's not a laughing matter.

Heavenly Father, we continue to ask for your healing care for our friend @viking . We ask that his return to a normal life be quick and effortless. Your grace and mercy surrounds us all like a protective hedge, for which we are most thankful for.
In your name we pray,
Amen
Thank you my dear friend. I've been saying this a lot lately, it seems that my wife and I have a better family from friends and others that are not in our bloodlines and as we get older we adopt them as our own.

Latest posts

Back