Training logs

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had an active day today. Hit the gym in the morning for:

Goblet squats
Sumo deadlift
Leg press
Chest supported bent over rows

Then in the afternoon, went on a leisurely 12 mile bike ride with my SO, which may have been a bit much for the first outing of the year. Then after that my SO and I took her Lab for a 3 mile walk including some time playing fetch at the disc golf course. She and I were both wore out after all that, and the dog was almost as tired...

Had an active day today. Hit the gym in the morning for:

Goblet squats
Sumo deadlift
Leg press
Chest supported bent over rows

Then in the afternoon, went on a leisurely 12 mile bike ride with my SO, which may have been a bit much for the first outing of the year. Then after that my SO and I took her Lab for a 3 mile walk including some time playing fetch at the disc golf course. She and I were both wore out after all that, and the dog was almost as tired...
I don’t know what a goblet would squat is but I’m guessing it means you have to squat to fill your wine glass 🍷😂

@LadyLocust come on, now...🤣

Screenshot_20240225_220411_Chrome.jpg

Starting over on weight loss and exercise journey.
Doctor has Okay'ed yoga, walking,recumbent bike light weight training.(2-5 pounds) x 3 times a week.
But not all at once.
So this is my tentative schedule: weather permitting.
MWF: walking, light weight training.
TTH: yoga and recumbent bike
I'll try this way for a month.

Saturday, a 2 mile light hike on a county park trail. This park is 1/8 of a mile from Interstate 35. I've driven by it hundreds of times but I never even knew it was there until a few weeks ago. It has a 3 acre pond and several miles of trails in the woods, leading down to the Skunk River. I'll be returning to that place...

Once again, I've slacked off on recording my exercise. Early this morning I hit the gym before work. 15 minutes on the elliptical and 15 minutes on the treadmill. I ran half of it and walked half of it.

Latest posts

Back