Training logs

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did 3 sets each of triceps and biceps yesterday, and a 2 mile walk in a state forest yesterday. Today, planning on a 2 mile walk with maybe some jogging thrown in, if my hamstrings feel good. May do just a little dumbbell work too...

Just did 3 sets each of triceps and biceps yesterday, and a 2 mile walk in a state forest yesterday. Today, planning on a 2 mile walk with maybe some jogging thrown in, if my hamstrings feel good. May do just a little dumbbell work too...

Good Spike but don't over do it. Glad to see you back at it,now we need Bluz and LadyL to come back n. @BlueZ ,@LadyLocust

Good Spike but don't over do it. Glad to see you back at it,now we need Bluz and LadyL to come back n. @BlueZ ,@LadyLocust
I had a c-section w/ my son (20yrs ago!) and think I actually herniated something on the right side of the scar. That sounds weird, and maybe a little to personal, but I am giving it a week or two to heal. Today is the first day I don't feel it when just moving around doing whatever. My plan is to work in the yard/garden this weekend if the weather cooperates so will see how that goes. I was actually pretty disappointed with myself. I was "doing it." Not giving up - just a delay.

I had a c-section w/ my son (20yrs ago!) and think I actually herniated something on the right side of the scar. That sounds weird, and maybe a little to personal, but I am giving it a week or two to heal. Today is the first day I don't feel it when just moving around doing whatever. My plan is to work in the yard/garden this weekend if the weather cooperates so will see how that goes. I was actually pretty disappointed with myself. I was "doing it." Not giving up - just a delay.

LadyL be careful those hernias can be dangerous maybe just do walking or legs turn up thevoluum and dance. :dunno: I had 3 old fashioned C-Sectiond last one 49 years ago this month. No bikini cuts back then it was from navel to umentionable. I have a hernia on my right side but its been there for at least 35 years. I think cutting those mucles makes us prone.

Pushed out a little harder today. 2.1 miles, 1.25 jogged and the rest walked. I split the jog into two, .55 mile sections with a short walk in between. Then I decided to turn the last 2 1/2 blocks into a dash, except that I was wore out enough that my dash was more of a crash. Still, my hamstrings are holding up and I can feel my wind returning so it's a definite improvement. We'll see what happens tomorrow...

Edit: Also walked about a mile on the trails at a nearby lake, but it was more of a stroll to look at the trees, bushes, and birds than for exercise. Still counts though, right? ;)

Last edited:
Did nothing much for last 2 days. Need to get back into it. It help physically but also mentally to exercise.

Took day off plus missed a day when site went down for awhile. But still moving and doign what I can when not busy around house and yard.
Back to music today.

I was slingin' mud - does that count? 😂 I'm not even a politician. I was doing so for real. We went up the mt. and brought back a trailer load of nice sandy-loam and worked into the garden. Not finished with the shovel yet 🤪
IMO you betcha thats exercise, it sure works me out. I was one firm ol lady when I was really into gardening and useing the shovel .

I have slacked off a bit. I did get a hike in some moderate terrain on Sunday along with some curls and rows. I brought the bands to the hotel because the Coronavirus has the fitness room shut down. I will try to get a few sessions after work along with some walks if the weather stays nice...

Latest posts

Back