We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now for something completely different...
For our members that are weary of shoveling snow, the Caribbean is still out there to escape to:D:

Don't make me break out the steel drum music!:waiting:

Glad you found a single.:thumbs:
I went searching for my favorite Caribbean steel drum bands on YouTube for over an hour, and they are all gone. Bought up by an outfit called: "Steel Drum Music, New York":mad:.
They bunch them all up and every video is over an hour long:(.
Pretty sure everybody knows this one...

(Notice it is presented by 'Steel Drum Music') :mad:

Last edited:
Glad you found a single.:thumbs:
I went searching for my favorite Caribbean steel drum bands on YouTube for over an hour, and they are all gone. Bought up by an outfit called: "Steel Drum Music New York":mad:.
They bunch them all up and every video is over an hour long:(.
Pretty sure everybody knows this one...

We went and saw that (Little Mermaid) at the Midnight Matinee when it was first released. 😂

This is quite a bit different from the music I am seeing on this thread. This particular piece always makes me feel relaxed and, well, just good. I hope it is okay for me to post it.

It is absolutely okay for you to post it!:huggs:
There are many of us classical music lovers here.
We try to not to take over the thread... because we easily can.
I love almost all music that doesn't have vocals.
Different parts of my brain process music, and another part, words.
I can listen to either one, but not both.
A rare exception😍:
https://www.homesteadingforum.org/threads/love-my-christmas-music.7506/post-415808

It is absolutely okay for you to post it!:huggs:
There are many of us classical music lovers here.
We try to not to take over the thread... because we easily can.
I love almost all music that doesn't have vocals.
Different parts of my brain process music, and another part, words.
I can listen to either one, but not both.
A rare exception😍:
https://www.homesteadingforum.org/threads/love-my-christmas-music.7506/post-415808
I grew up with Classical music (and I know that's a misnomer but it works). Several close family members are professional musicians (symphony type) so it is dear to my heart and always has been.

This is quite a bit different from the music I am seeing on this thread. This particular piece always makes me feel relaxed and, well, just good. I hope it is okay for me to post it.

If you put classical music in the search, it has it's own thread. Several members appreciate it (I'm one 😊 ).

Latest posts

Back