We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. I'm a pro musician. Nashville Recording Artist. Just have a sappy love song going out all over the place. BOOMER ROCK!

Attachments

• stage shot.jpeg
    stage shot.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Funny silly humor video of a Canadian singer 😂 🤣

I saw your post in jokes... listened then stopped it. Other Canadian groups appeared. Thought one had a guy holding a banjo so followed the link...

I found 'The Dead South', these guys are a riot! 🤣 A bluegrass folk group from Regina, Saskatchewan. Anyway, this is a great video...

The Dead South - In Hell I'll Be In Good Company [Official Music Video]

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yeah Croc Have you finished the project completely yet?
I think The clips you sent me were just before the final cut was done.

I just click the envelope in the top right by my name to pm then type in the first few letters and their nick will pop up.

Heres an old Railroader from up close to Nashville trying to be a like Jimmie Rodgers.

Yeah Croc Have you finished the project completely yet?
I think The clips you sent me were just before the final cut was done.

I just click the envelope in the top right by my name to pm then type in the first few letters and their nick will pop up.

Heres an old Railroader from up close to Nashville trying to be a like Jimmie Rodgers.

View attachment 127597

On all platforms for the last...maybe...ten days. It'll cost to download but it's free here and in NZ on public radio. I'll PM you the link!

EDIT: Done!!! Enjoy. One's got the classical orchestration with my metal chording over 5 chords...tandem with the lapsteel. Didn't want to smother the orchestration...just 1:13. The other one's our airplay version...no orchestration.

A sappy love song written for the gals out there...over 60!!!

Have as much fun as I did makin' it!

Last edited:
Heres an old friend from Memphis. Croc you may know him he was one really great person.

Seems like it was just yesterday he passed from the big C and Memphis blues and gospel will miss him.

As much a legend in Memphis as anyone who played there.

This is at the Guitar Center off Germantown road and US 64.

The great MR. Buddy Church.

Last edited:
Heres an old friend from Memphis. Croc you may know him he was one really great person.

Seems like it was just yesterday he passed from the big C and Memphis blues and gospel will miss him.

As much a legend in Memphis as anyone who played there.

This is at the Guitar Center off Germantown road and US 64.

The great MR. Buddy Church.

View attachment 127609
Nope. I'm a cross between a classical composer and metal guitarist. Odd, but odd works!

Latest posts

Back