We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since we have heard nothing but nonstop whine from Dem governors lately, I think we should hear from the originals.
With a majority of our state's finances (from the deep-pockets of oil companies) going up in smoke, our blue-man governor's main response was to form and fund a commission to investigate why covid is racist because it infects more people of color than whites. No
poop.png
Sometimes Blue-Men just sound best when they stick with the sewer pipes (the words on the lead-in are almost prophetic)...

Last edited:
Since we have heard nothing but nonstop whine from Dem governors lately, I think we should hear from the originals.
With a majority of our state's finances (from the deep-pockets of oil companies) going up in smoke, our blue-man governor's main response was to form and fund a commission to investigate why covid is racist because it infects more people of color than whites. No View attachment 41416.
Sometimes Blue-Men just sound best when they stick with the sewer pipes (the words on the lead-in are almost prophetic)...

Disco ,no wonder it didn't last long,lol. looking at those clowns and costumes,I just feel bad.:ghostly:

Last edited:
Back