We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Sunday Morning. This is my son, Max playing in church this morning.

Sounds good Rich. Looks like he is also good at empromising too [ whoops I can't even pronounce the word I'm trying to spell but hope you get the message]

Thanks Meerkat. The word you're searching for is Improvising. And yes, he's very good at it. He starts college in 3 weeks at Kutztown University for a BA in Music performance. Going to miss those sweet sounds coming from his room.

Thanks Meerkat. The word you're searching for is Improvising. And yes, he's very good at it. He starts college in 3 weeks at Kutztown University for a BA in Music performance. Going to miss those sweet sounds coming from his room.

Your welcome and yes thats the word.:Thankyou:.I really butchered that one,huh
Sounds like he will do well in music. My granddaughter took up the horn but didn't stick with it after HS.

One of the prettiest songs I heard was a pianist and horn play this song. No lyrics just instrumental ,the horn sounded like it spoke at times.

Just reminiscing.
Yes, we ate mushrooms, did speed, took downers, dropped acid, had wild sex.......and lived to tell about it:).

(the video makes more sense when you're stoned:rolleyes:)

Latest posts

Back