What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Home made Tacos.

Wife has a sodium free taco seasoning that she makes that is, IMHO, better than the salt laden prepacked mixes.

I am pretty sure every homemade taco seasoning mix is better than what comes out of those packets. :)

Eating off a menu and haven't had a bite since Tuesday evening, so I will have to keep it smallish. Perhaps a steak and a salad. I am 100% certain my wife will have fish or some kind of crustacean.

Ritz sandwich crackers with cheese & 5 cheese tortollini. My mother had brown rice w/ quinoa & chicken broth as well as the tortollini and I can't remember what else.
I shouldn't eat them, but I like the chocolate Pop Tarts bites so I ate some of those too.
I was going to have some rotisserie chicken but I think my brother got to it so it's gone.

Deconstructed "Big Mac". Hamburger patty on a bed of lettuce with a touch of 1000 island dressing, topped with dill pickles and melted cheese.

Mmmmm. I make them too! We just call them "Plate Macs" or "Plate Whoppers".

Today I am making the children homemade macaroni and cheese using chick pea pasta. The wife and I are eating leftovers.

Potatoes, onions, green peppers and some good smoked sausage. Cut up into large bite size pieces and simmered slow until done.

Went down to stay with dad early yesterday... had errands, haircut etc.. Anyway for supper I stopped at a little diner which usually has pretty good food, but not last night. I got a rib sandwich and fries, ribs were tough and the fries underdone. It looked yummy but I was disappointed.

ribs.jpg

Back