What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Szechuan Chicken Stir-fry

20200616_200333.jpg

and Watermelon for desert

Today I plan on making crab cakes but haven't figured out what to make with them yet. Its still early lol

Dragonlady.
You should try making them with crab meat. Ground beef just makes them taste like hamburgers :)
Please don't take that wrong, I'm being silly.dancing chicken

I have chicken thawing in the sink, so something chicken related. Probably just throw it on the grill and then make a salad.

Sentry: If you want something chicken related this is quick, cheap, and very easy. One pack of chicken flavored Ramen noodles; one can of Cream of Chicken soup; as much cooked chicken as you would like.

Break up the Ramen noodles; add about four ounces of water, and microwave for two minutes. Add the Cream of Chicken soup and cooked chicken; stir; and microwave for two more minutes.

One pack of Ramen noodles, and one can of Cream of Chicken soup will serve two. I know you have a few more mouths to feed. It is pretty tasty. See what you think.

Sentry: If you want something chicken related this is quick, cheap, and very easy. One pack of chicken flavored Ramen noodles; one can of Cream of Chicken soup; as much cooked chicken as you would like.

Break up the Ramen noodles; add about four ounces of water, and microwave for two minutes. Add the Cream of Chicken soup and cooked chicken; stir; and microwave for two more minutes.

One pack of Ramen noodles, and one can of Cream of Chicken soup will serve two. I know you have a few more mouths to feed. It is pretty tasty. See what you think.

They don't eat carbs hon. Just meat and vegetables

Thank you, but we don't eat processed foods or carb laden foods. No pasta, no rice, no white flour, etc.

Latest posts

Back